Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First 2D Spaceship Law Agency :: We bring you justice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pascone View Post
    you have no idea what you are talking about, but that never stopped you before
    of course you defend your squaddies.
    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
      Zazu died to about 75% of shots that actually hit him. Aquatiq likes to take my cheater calls and alt-tab, or in the case of jack last week sometime, watch as he spikes and kills people and claim his lag is 'within limits'. Regardless, at least someone got banned..although it was the wrong one
      clearly no one filled you in that bike didnt get banned for cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by RiiStar View Post
        Not anymore With my suggestion DCME added in "text-tile" define ur alpha-numeric tiles, bind them to ur keys and click then type...

:fear:
        WELLJDQMSKJFFQMJEIFJQMBEIVQMDJAM82342912"&é('(é'&ç àé"'è

doesn't it create like a huge text font?

9:The Unliked One...> still if you change the rules at the .lvl every needs to dl the whole .lvl again
        9:The Unliked One...> if .lvz you just need to do the rules

^
        help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

i know what bike got banned for i can read the op im just saying im glad someone got banned out of it..just the wrong one.
          I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
          I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Yeah i think i kinda misread your post sorry about that iz

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
              After every update on public map, it already takes time to download it, especially if your downloads are on, which drops your connection by a lot

Download and play? No...
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                Download and play? No...
                LAERN TO QUOTE! I DIDNT SAY THAT!!!!!
                help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

Comment

Originally posted by duel pasta View Post
                  LAERN TO QUOTE! I DIDNT SAY THAT!!!!!
                  It says posted, you posted that.
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                    It says posted, you posted that.
                    OH MB NOW I SEE IT! it was in sertifis pms but I posted it, ok. i thought you ment that I said that ;P

Comment

In all seriousness; a public body who's job it is to scrutinise staff complaints - not staff - and who had access to logs and could see what had happened would be cool. Not that anyone would be allowed access or anyone would be unbiased enough, but it would be cool
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!! View Post
                        In all seriousness; a public body who's job it is to scrutinise staff complaints - not staff - and who had access to logs and could see what had happened would be cool. Not that anyone would be allowed access or anyone would be unbiased enough, but it would be cool
                        Wanted this on the second page, not tucked away at the bottom of the first
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

how can you say that anything tiled looks better than lvz, tilesets can be made in exactly the same way as images for lvz...
                          (\ (\
                          ( ^_^)
                          (_(")(")

last.fm
                          "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

I think this could work if members of TW was allowed to "vote" on a "council" of representatives (the public body) who would scrutinize staff decisions. Essentially, it would be a way to ensure the decisions made inside TW are representative of what the "people" want or agree to.

Of course I doubt staff would be willing to implement something like this, but I agree that a public body responsible for scrutiny would be a cool idea.

Comment

It's an interesting idea but probably wouldn't work. It's important enough to have a Smod position for even though upper staffers are very open about decisions and changes, at least with each other. As for complaints I try to make sure the person(s) complaining are informed about any decisions or changes as a result of the complaint. Having advocates for bans and warnings is just plain stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Maurauth View Post
                                how can you say that anything tiled looks better than lvz, tilesets can be made in exactly the same way as images for lvz...
                                Tilesets are also limited in colors.

Comment

Working...
                                X