Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Staff abuse of powers what do you think...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff abuse of powers what do you think...

I would like to file a complaint with a moderator at trenchwars.. His name is Burzum.
    This mod shows no respect or in any way shows a positive representation of trench wars. I will show you the chat and then explain why i am upset.

aids chick> koreans are the superior race
    NoLimitSol> lol no
    NoLimitSol> koreans are in no way a chosen race lol they are too busy using 5 yr old kids to make clothing
    MODERATOR WARNING: That, my friend, is very much against the precept of blessed Priitk, god of TW. Don't drift off towards racism again, or youre banned. -Burzum
    NoLimitSol> WTF
    NoLimitSol> ARE U TALKING ABOUT
    Burzum> little koreans.
    NoLimitSol> are u joking
    Burzum> no
    NoLimitSol> what i said was very much true
    Burzum> dont diss my koreans, i love them
    NoLimitSol> nikes
    Burzum> china perhaps
    NoLimitSol> no i said something about everything that was bull
    NoLimitSol> wtf i didnt do anything
    Burzum> yes i missed an apostrophe there, sorry
    NoLimitSol> that was bull and i wasnt being racist
    Burzum> oh, when you do complain, include the line you got warned for

I got a warning for nothing. I am upset by this because if i had done something wrong i can see why i would receive such a warning. I said Koreans have kids make clothing which in fact is very much true. I have seen it in the news more than once. After receiving a warning he then says it was the chinese people and not the koreans. If what i said was racist then shouldnt he fall in the same boat?
    He gave me a warning because i laughed about the mamba squads pic. And i mentioned it looked like the geek squad. This is a joke to have some one like this represent you all. I like to thank you in advance for dealing with this issue. Last time i checked when working with a company your not suppose to have your own agenda.
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

complaints@trenchwars.org , enough said!!!!!!
    Edit: O yeah bans21@trenchwars.org ... I dont think anyone could have problem with BurBur
    Last edited by Shan; 04-02-2007, 05:00 PM.
    (Paradise)>dj sage
    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
    1: Dynasty> LOL
    1:vue> LOL
    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

Doesn't belong on forums. Email complaints@trenchwars.org - Closed

Comment

Working...
      X