?Go Spids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?Go Spids

Ok most ppl who I base with know I can't aim for shit and when someone asked me tonight how they could help improve thier aim I had only a cpl possibilities go duel go spidduel<--never gets used or spawn in pub. So on to this we came. ?Go Spids same set up as go javs save for you won't need a hotspot and spawn will be larger arena can be twsd twsdx or something new ppl may want. Anyway lemme know what you think it would be easy to get done with support.
    ?find dads revenge

how many people would actually use it.

Comment

i would during twl, when i found the time to get on
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

?go
        1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

I believe that this is a good addition to the basing community, I would most likely be sitting in ?go spids when base isn't going or when I don't get picked in ?go base. I think more would do the same, spiders can't aim for shit like dads said. Sharks, however, are doing very good this season. I always say: if you don't try, you don't know.
          help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

I would love it, spid is my favorite ship. It might help the basing community...especially during the dead hours (3am-9am EST). Europe and Australia are awake but go base is dead, usually.

I would do anything I could to support this idea.

Comment

yes please! pubs i just get tked or jav-lag-rocket'd or wb's who snipe =(
              AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

yes.
                https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                1:soild>they can say what they like
                1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Not sure if I would use it. It has to be some kind of base or something then...

Comment

First priority should be to get rid of the fucking random damage, like exists in ?go spidduel. That was the worst idea ever, btw.

Yea, a CTF situation would be pretty cool. A couple ideas I had were an open style map---like a smaller Javelin-style map, but with flags on both ends, or something. Obviously, size needs to be a huge consideration because spiders travel at such a slow travel velocity compared to wbs and javs.

Another idea would be having goals and you score by shooting a ball.

Last suggestion...there was discussion of revamping the whole ?go spidduel arena. There was discussion of implementing a few changes like bricks, or something...why not just implement the proposed changes to ?go spidduel into a ?go spids arena?

Comment

yeah, I second what Subby said.:chris:

Oh yeah the smiley i used is mah name.. $
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds great, I want it.

I would use it to get some aim! B) And I want to start spidduel as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Subjugation View Post
                          Yea, a CTF situation would be pretty cool. A couple ideas I had were an open style map---like a smaller Javelin-style map, but with flags on both ends, or something. Obviously, size needs to be a huge consideration because spiders travel at such a slow travel velocity compared to wbs and javs.

Last suggestion...there was discussion of revamping the whole ?go spidduel arena. There was discussion of implementing a few changes like bricks, or something...why not just implement the proposed changes to ?go spidduel into a ?go spids arena?
                          Have you looked at ?go twsdx
                          this has been setup to use flags for points per kills and other nifty things.
                          And is the one that was discussed for bricks etc.

Although this is the arena thats being used to replace twsd once twl is over.

:fear:
                          PubBot8> Going to 69 :greedy:

Jacklyn> I'll play with this clit thing later
                          Dr.Coiff> i've played with it

3:Mirror <ZH>> fly around and boom blow everyone up

Comment

Cool, yea I just checked it out after reading your message. Looks like a pretty sweet arena---plenty of blocks to duck for cover, which means teaming is vital for success...and those blocks might add an interesting dimension for dogfights.

But it doesn't look like those flags work, right? What are they for? I passed over a blue flag a few times and it didn't change possession color for me.

Comment

spidering in base is more than aim, its about making the right decision.
                              to improve in base why not play more base? :grin:

Comment

Working...
                              X