Idea to help pub games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea to help pub games

You guys know how it goes, one team competly domintes the other and the game dies then slowly starts up again. After each game, randomize the frequencies. I think this would solve some problems of one team just being "too good" in pub (lol) Plus its not really destructive or hard to implement. And can we please *setship 3 to any jav that tks 10 times in 2 mintues.

Add on the rules too, whining about your team not basing in pub while you sit back in jav and lob bombs into fr and not attach when your team has fr is not basing, I think a_pac needs to know.

-Piston/Night Addict/Your Final Breath/Hot Rodder <ER>

Idea to help pub games
    • Take !warp and shove it up your ass.
    • Take small weasels and shove them up your ass.
    • Take one-hit kill bursts, and at this point your ass is probably already full so find another hole to stuff.
    • Repeat as necessary.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

The only one small thing that will help the pubs greatly is to force quite even teams. I see most pub teams die because they are dominated by another bigger team.

Randomizing the pub teams would only make people go "wtf?!" and make them pissed off that they got changed.

The javs and teamkills is just part of the gameplay imo.

Ph, !warp, small weasels and bursts are fun :P
      Maverick
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
      Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
      Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
      Subspace Statistics Administrator
      Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

You can't fix pub basing by randomizing teams. Teams will always be unbalanced by players who don't base or don't know how to.
        TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
        WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
        CURL MAX: An entire ham
        SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
        DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
        WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
        BODYFAT:97%
        TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by Night Addict View Post
          You guys know how it goes, one team competly domintes the other and the game dies then slowly starts up again. After each game, randomize the frequencies. I think this would solve some problems of one team just being "too good" in pub (lol) Plus its not really destructive or hard to implement. And can we please *setship 3 to any jav that tks 10 times in 2 mintues.

Add on the rules too, whining about your team not basing in pub while you sit back in jav and lob bombs into fr and not attach when your team has fr is not basing, I think a_pac needs to know.

-Piston/Night Addict/Your Final Breath/Hot Rodder <ER>
          teams become imbalanced becuase after a few games off losing idiot kids with egos go
          spoiltkidA>OMFG YOU GUYS SUCK
          *freq hop
          then they use the very usefull jav that they were in and couldn't win mid to add random bombs at the allready losing team.

Its nearly alwys javs, cuase wbs are off spawning ro sniping so they don't care that team doesn't have flag, while in jav its easy to get kills when in base OR a secure mid firing into base. If this isn't the case they whine about everyone else sucking and dont change ships to help but change freqs to make it worse.

if this was frowned upon more and kids like this stopped doing it then there wouldn't be as much off a problem. but that isn't going to happen.
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Bring back private freqs.

+ what PH said.
            Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

• Change the default shooting noise to "PEW PEW PEW"
              • Make points actually do something, like buy upgrades for your ship or something.

• Tell me what that thing is.
              • Cloak does not benefit you or your team in a basing situation. Turn weasels into a basing ship or something. Maybe multifire L1 bullets or something.
              • Add in fireworks that spam your screen, like in ?go ww3, when a freq wins.
              • In America, milk comes in cartons.
              Last edited by Dack Falu; 05-04-2007, 01:41 PM.
              f

Comment

Originally posted by Dack Falu View Post
                • Change the default shooting noise to "PEW PEW PEW"
                • Make points actually do something, like buy upgrades for your ship or something.

• Tell me what that thing is.
                • Cloak does not benefit you or your team in a basing situation. Turn weasels into a basing ship or something. Maybe multifire L1 bullets or something.
                • Add in fireworks that spam your screen, like in ?go ww3, when a freq wins.
                • In America, milk comes in cartons.

Dack ol chap..if we were to tell ya what that box up there is for..we would sadly have to kill ya.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bounty View Post
                  Dack ol chap..if we were to tell ya what that box up there is for..we would sadly have to kill ya.
                  EDIT: I DONT SPOIL!
                  Last edited by duel pasta; 05-04-2007, 04:41 PM.
                  help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

Duel YOU SPOILED MAH FUN!!! (I won't forget this) :P
                    sigpic

Comment

Can I spoil it?
                      2:Galaxy Turbo> Jab?
                      2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> what...
                      2:Galaxy Turbo> Who would be your dream woman?
                      2:Unliked <ER>> i bet kim
                      2:Galaxy Turbo> Lol...
                      2:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> afk
                      --
                      1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> <-- Life
                      1:TWDevChat2> JabJabJab> GG

Comment

Better prizes for when you win a game. Giving a bounty bonus is crap. It should be something useful, like a Thor? Brick wall? Or even decoys...
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Decoys are occasionally prized, but it just causes headaches trying to figure out which fucking terr is dropping garbage bursts.

Seriously now, saying !warp and small weasels are fun is like saying AIDS is good for population control.
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                            Decoys are occasionally prized, but it just causes headaches trying to figure out which fucking terr is dropping garbage bursts.

Seriously now, saying !warp and small weasels are fun is like saying AIDS is good for population control.
                            Well it is isn't it?
                            9:Basti> any1 want pw for squad BlowJob?
                            9:Inaphyt> no basti i want you to give me the password to your room so you can give me a blowjob
                            9:Basti> sure
                            9:Basti> we can take a basing duel in my bed
                            9:Inaphyt> hahahaha
                            9:Basti> i'll score
                            9:Basti> i'll ride my ship into ur cram
                            9:Basti> and take the flag
                            9:Inaphyt> ROFL
                            9:Basti> and finally lay a mine there

Comment

I've been robbed then...I have NEVER seen a decoy prized..I wanna goto that pub!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X