Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trench War Events and Radio - Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what kind of hardware i need to hook my mixer into the cpu? 98% of my music is all breaks, house and old school hip hop on vinyl. The out on my mixer is RCA jacks.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
      You should try Dynamics on for size
      I'd rather dynamics than E&M...
      Ban Ikrit

Comment

No you wouldn't.
        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
          No you wouldn't.
          I Dont WANT YOU POSTING IN THIS SUBFORUM EVER GAIN.as
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by bounty View Post
            Does anyone know what kind of hardware i need to hook my mixer into the cpu? 98% of my music is all breaks, house and old school hip hop on vinyl. The out on my mixer is RCA jacks.
            I have a mixer too :P

You need a RCA jack to minijack converterr.

Then you simpley plug the output of the mixer into the Line in on your cpu, change the settings in oddcast to use line in and you are away!

Something like this http://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-STEREO-P.../dp/B0002KR5Q0

or you can get a cable with a rca jack on one end and the minijack on the other they arew very cheap anyways
            Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
            Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Cool ty Doc...um not very hight tech but now i can look in the right direction for the gear i need to hook it all up
              sigpic

Comment

As far as radio goes, I like what most people are doing so far. I mean, some are clearly better than others, but I haven't heard anyone that's unlistenable.

I do have one small complaint, however: FOR FUCKS SAKE...STOP CUTTING INTO THE DAMN SONG TO GIVE SCORES. I KNOW TWL IS IMPORTANT. BUT THE SUSPENSE OF WAITING 2 MINUTES UNTIL THE SONG IS OVER IS NOT GOING TO KILL ANYONE. Thank you.

Lastly, Pearl Jam wrecked shop last Sunday. By far it was the best, most hillariously entertaining show since TW Radio came back.

Comment

Working...
                X