The most talkative player in TW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most talkative player in TW

Who do you think deserve to be that crowned big mouth in TW?
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

ur huge shaggy tits
    1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

When he's online, Spider :wub:

Comment

blueblaze

Comment

mantra-slider can really go if someone goes with him.

drunk da1

drunk/stoned jerome

i'll think of others later.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

flibb never shuts up.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

pai talks like a total ittyot all day
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

schope's news

got a new pic of telcat doing a blowjob. contact me in game for url
                8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Deer Chop, please do not turn into a Bioture style bluffer. I have not given any person in TW any more pictures of mine for at least 2 years.

On the other hand, I totally do not mind people staring at my utterly naked hands ...

Chicken

Duck

And no, I am not a serial bird molester!
                  Last edited by T3l Ca7; 06-25-2007, 07:48 PM. Reason: Due to one single complaint, I have re-inserted the pictures as links. Click to enjoy ... or suffer!
                  ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

i'd actually say you're more of a serial bad picture-taker. it looks like you're trying to feed them the camera as well
                    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

thats a lie telcat.

you sent me pics of you, not naked tough, but you did in some months ago.

considering you are lying, i believe that my source is hot and that its really you sucking da cock.

pwnd. ez
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Qwk Aka Spinsanity Or This Other One In Pub Who Claims To Be A Genious And Has The Best Of Everything, No Matter What U Saym He Has One Better...oh Yea His Name Is "sol Man"

Comment

according to telcat's sig, she has two right feet and some fucked up toes.

i'm just sayin...

Comment

Sika, or Pasco.
                            Can't shut them up.
                            Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

APT was like the most talkative player I've ever seen. And he typed so fast he replied to his own questions before you did. He was crazy... Wonder where he is now.. ?

Comment

Working...
                              X