No announcement yet.

My Little Story -By Coyote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, but when people create a name, they will put it into a squad, especially if they are a name hauder.

i thought names where only dleted after X ammount of months if they where squadless.

- aphix
    help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
      For all these people that steal names, why isnt a limit introduced on how many names they can own?
      That would be to easy to get around..
      :yawn:

Comment

Stealing is lame, but if you mistakenly display your password in a public chat for all to see, and your name is subsequently stolen, as they say, "them's the breaks."
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I think it's a different time for names joined in squads.
          Warfare> Waerfare, who's that?
          MILITANT> wearfare
          MILITANT> it's lycanthropy for... fares
          MILITANT> bus fares
          ToP_DawG!> yah
          MILITANT> at the full moon, you become a New York City Metro ticket

Comment

There is no real period of time after which the names are reseted, its when Priitk decides to refresh the billing server...and that hasnt happened in a while.

Ri
            (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Physt steals names all the time, newbie.

Don't h8 me LOUser. :eek:

Comment

This topic is really stupid.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Must Be why kid is attracted to it
                  :yawn:

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
                    Must Be why kid is attracted to it
                    Fag.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Coyote,

Here's what happened...

I made the name Profanity. I came back online as Worr, when some guy named Jacka$$ messaged me. He asked me if I had any names I was willing to give up. I told him he could have Profanity, because I wasn't really impressed with that name. So I gave him the password, and all was well. A few days later, hes private messaging me under several different names, saying that Coyote stole Profanity, and he demands another name. I told him that I had already given him one name, and if he wanted any other names, he would have to trade with me. He told me that he would just hack to get Profanity back. I told him whatever, and that was that. The next day I get a message saying that him and a few friends are planning to get the name back. He told me he was talking with POiD or whatever, so you could get banned for "stealing" his name. I didn't really think much of it, until he messaged me a few days later saying you were banned for 3 years. He was so happy, but he didn't even mention if he got the name back. So, Cricket, as he calls himself now, was so excited, but he still hadn't gotten his name back. The next day you were back online, and Cricket was a little angry. That is pretty much what happened in my point of view, and I don't understand how giving this guy my named caused all this havoc. I just want to apologize for all the crap this guy has caused you, because I didn't realize at the time that this would cause so much stupid crap.

Worr

Comment

Name traders and other people don't need to be shot. They need to suffer and go through being cheated off like that. I mean when you are trading names, you are taking a HUGE risk in having someone steal your name. I've seen it done and refuse to help those that come to complain that someone took their name. I mean, what kind of person would leave themselves wide open for name stealing like that. The only way that I think a name should be returned to someone is if they somehow cheat or such to find the password of another player. That crosses the line. But for those others, just leave it be and wait until the name becomes unused.

Lots of love,
                        Left_Eye
                        sigpic

Comment

agreed

-aphix
                          Last edited by aphix; 07-22-2002, 07:30 PM.
                          help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

i remember i went to EG the other day with Spiderman... then all of a sudden, Kite comes up to me and says do you want to trade names... I was like uhmm...whatever

He persisted on doing so, and so he kept on bugging me until i said "YES!!!! OMG WHAT WAS I THNKING! KITE IS SUCH A 1337 namE!! I WANT IT !!!!!!!!"

Then he changed his password and said the password is ?password=qwe... And so i kept playing...having no intention of stealing the name, just fooling around with him

He asked "what's the password to your name?"
                            i said " how do you do that?" (rofl)
                            he told me "type ?password=12345"

I said.. well... i have to exit first.... (i was really getting annoyed with this little kid.)
                            So i quickly stole his name...

So he messaged me with lots of messages ..
                            Which again pissed me off even more,... so i changed passwords..

Then, being the big hearted guy i am, i changed the password to what he gave me and quickly left EG..

I came back with Spiderman, and all of a sudden, Kite's bigger brother (Gremlin) said i was in trouble... (He was a mod in EG)...

He asked me to give him a reason for stealing his brother's name and why he shouldn't ban me

?ignore gremlin

-----------------
                            So the point is that people who persist on trading names can be quite annoying.... So, it wouldn't be such a bad idea after all if you just stole their name for their ignorance and annoyance..

It's mean, but they must be taught a lesson
                            Last edited by Spiderman; 07-28-2002, 03:42 AM.

Comment

haha
                              COYO

Comment

Working...
                              X