destroy all levis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• destroy all levis

most of the time I try to destroy all levis when I play in pubs, but it is kinda hard to kill them all when there are leviterrs outside, inside, and the ones still trying to green in spawn area.

Who wants to set up a group of people that move into a pub and completely destroy all levs, as a team. We could have 1 or 2 weasels in spawn area, a couple roof wbs, a terr scout, and when it gets really tough I will buy the anti-warp

note to squad: please don't axe me

?chat=antilev

I know there are people out there that hate levis, lets put our differences aside and destroy them together

I hate levs, but really won't go this far.
    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
    cool koen> :)
    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
    cool koen> not because of a bug
    EvoLd> Lol
    Treachery> meh
    EvoLd> why then?
    PubAceR> women in power dont last
    EvoLd> LOl
    toaster oven reviews

Comment

Leviathan is a nice ship in the base, but actually I dislike levterrs.
      - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Acid Tank
        Leviathan is a nice ship in the base
        No it's not

Comment

You ate some priest porridge

Comment

I'd love that.

Spider-Terrs would be good at anti-levi ing.

Comment

spider terrs with a lanc on board and antiwarp

Comment

Yes, that would be awesome.

I would do it as any part of the Spider-Terr (Spider or Terrier) or Weasel if alone.

Where do I sign up ?

Comment

just join the chat "antilev" and whenever we are online we can team up

Comment

It is illegal to form a Levi Killing squads. It is rule 23 if you would care to read the news text. For that matter killing a Lev at all is frowned upon by most staff members. And before Dock> took over as sysop levi killing was totally a bannable offence although it was rarely applied because of it's diffulty in catching an offender.

Hope this helps. SDp

Comment

LOL
                      'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                      sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

With the nature of this post...I'm assuming that you (MOG) don't pub very often. You can't simply destroy all levis...they come back to life:-P

BTW...AXED. I wish there was a buddy icon of someone getting axed.....
                        Ну вот...

Comment

Lev-Haters unite!
                          1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

I like levis -- except when they excessively (sp ) kill me over... and over... and guess what -- again. I actually enjoy leviterring too... except when they kill me... over and...
                            -Qbe
                            Trench Wars Player
                            questionedone@hotmail.com
                            STFU GG -NT-.

Comment

As much as I like to base and detest when the action is ruined by a leviterr, I am also a traditionalist and feel that taking the levi out should not be an option. Removing it completely will not only turn away a lot of players, it would also create a void in the balance of the zone, especially if it's taken out entirely and not replaced. Even replacing it is tricky because you don't want to put in a gimped clone of another ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X