No announcement yet.

destroy all levis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I now have my special levi hunter name (Levicide) and my levi hunter solo squad (-Anti-Lev-), all I need is a banner and I'm all set for some levi hunting fun !

Comment

So many levs, so little time...

Antilev had it's first run tonight, lots of deaths, lots of fun

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
        While what Myth said about spawning levis is true, I prefer to follow them all the way to a safezone in a weasel and then just when they think they're in the clear, blammo. It's just more satisfying for me to let them think they're safe and sound and then suddenly rob them of that security.
        Another fun thing in safeties is for half-greened levs. Sit in the false corners and wait a second, hit fire so you stick. Levs will try to abuse you. ROCKET AND KEEL. Also works in an unradared but cloaked weasel.

Comment

Try playing ?go base, ?go baseelim, or ?go elim. No levi's there, except for levi elim, which only happens by random Robo Ref choice. I agree with TK and Dimboy. Levis suck, but I really don't care enough to spend all my time hunting them down.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I can be bothered now,
            EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
            cool koen> :)
            PRiMORDiAL> pfft
            cool koen> not because of a bug
            EvoLd> Lol
            Treachery> meh
            EvoLd> why then?
            PubAceR> women in power dont last
            EvoLd> LOl
            toaster oven reviews

Comment

Shipresetting should be illegal and banable:

1. Levis shipchange and change back to levis to run from enemies.
              2. Terriers reset their ships for portals.

It's abuse.....
              You ate some priest porridge

Comment

How would you stop it? Disconnect someone for getting in the same ship twice? That would cause unheard of problems with people having to get in spec to go afk for a minute, and also to chnage ships while basing.
                5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Are you talking about ?shipreset or just changing to another ship before changing ships?

If it's the latter, then what about sharks who have had all their mines placed in dangerous places. Ship changing is the fastest way of resetting mines. If you've just used a couple of mines to kill the opponent's base terr, then realize that you'll have no mines left to keep him from coming back in, ship changing is a tactical move.

Comment

Whos up for starting an anti-levi vigilante chat where siting of leviathans in public arenas are broadcast and hunted down. Just a thought.
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                      How would you stop it? Disconnect someone for getting in the same ship twice? That would cause unheard of problems with people having to get in spec to go afk for a minute, and also to chnage ships while basing.
                      Uhm, just when someone is using it a mod can warn him not to.

TK, for shark it should be the same. Too bad if you placed your mines wrong.
                      Just that LTs first green their levis on public freqs, then go to private freq. They won't recieve team greens so they reset their ship every time they need a new portal. That is in my opinion nothing tactical... if it was supposed to be that way terrier had unlimited portals....
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Ship changing is a vital part of pub shark tactics, especially if your freq has another shark who doesn't know what he's doing. It's not as much a matter of placing your mines wrong either, as it is a matter of lag mines.

Comment

I'd like to offer some comments on this.

Levterrs, in my opinion, are the lowest form of life on TW. They specialize in taking cheap shots on base and as soon as they even smell an enemy they warp. If both the lev(s) and terr have a good ping they will be all but impossible to kill.

More often than not they also choose to use a private freq and collect bounty just for the sake of bounty and/or bragging rights.

I have nothing but respect for levs that make their way to base on their own, but levterrs I loathe. To quote Animal Mother from Full Metal Jacket, with a slight change; "All fucking levterrs must fucking hang"

Now, instead of just whining I will offer some possible solutions:

1) Pure basing, all the time. Need I say more?

2) Give spiders antiwarp. Too annoying for everybody else? Perhaps...I wouldn't give them anti as standard, but rather the possibility of getting anti from greens.

3) My personal favorite. Make it so that when a terr portals or warps the ships that are attached don't warp with it. This would make it possible to attach to baseterrs but would make life very difficult for levterrs. You could make a compromise and let the attached ships warp with the terr only if they have full energy. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but I think the idea is sound.

Comments welcome, but please, constructive ones only...

Comment

Originally posted by Homer

1) Pure basing, all the time. Need I say more?

2) Give spiders antiwarp. Too annoying for everybody else? Perhaps...I wouldn't give them anti as standard, but rather the possibility of getting anti from greens.

3) My personal favorite. Make it so that when a terr portals or warps the ships that are attached don't warp with it. This would make it possible to attach to baseterrs but would make life very difficult for levterrs. You could make a compromise and let the attached ships warp with the terr only if they have full energy. I have no idea how hard this would be to implement, but I think the idea is sound.

Comments welcome, but please, constructive ones only...
                            1) Sound good.. I wouldnt mind this at all.

2) Can't do this.. this would make it impossible for a baseterr to use his portal.. and would die much more. this would make the basing itself far less atractive. So you shouldn't do this.

3) Again this one would ruin the basing.. You are looking for a way to stop Levterrs. Not to ruin the basing .

In a conclusion: I think number 1 is the only one that you could apply in pub.. Still I don't think you should do it. Because as low as they are.. Levterrs are a part of Trench Wars.. And we do have TWD and .?go base now.. So we got more Non Levterr stuff around now. I would like to see a Pure Basing Weekend every weekend
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

my favorite option would be to make the terrier much slower, maybe lancaster speed when the levi is on.
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

prolevs! more protectors and less hunters!
                                Koska perustetaan hamppukaupunki?

Comment

Working...
                                X