Clear All

IntrestinG

JAVS SUCK WB RULES GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe
    FaLoPiAn TuBe

Comment

ok...in twjd
      1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

ok rage i saw you do a shot where you launch a bomb right up through the holes at the entrence of base and they somehow go in. You have to show me them some time

Comment

sry clueless here

no fuking clue how to jav...all i ever do is tk so i stopd javing...lances forever!!! levis and lts must all die!!!
          FUCK SPELLING!!! punk rock forever!!!
          let the good times role mother fuckers!!!!
          life's a bitch then u marry one
          Originally posted by Savageee
          [Bhttp://www.theconcretedonkeys.com/images/stfu.jpg [/B]

Comment

umm. MOG... i invented that shot in lasertag and ppl copied me and reclaimed it in pubs/twbd's as their own move -_- you can ask any lasertag vet "excluding me"

NEWSFLASH: I quit ss

Comment

I made up quite a few shots on my own, and I saw people using them afterwards. Perhaps they existed before and I never knew about it, but whatever. I used to sit in private arenas for hours making up new shots in jav.
              sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Xog_88
                umm. MOG... i invented that shot in lasertag and ppl copied me and reclaimed it in pubs/twbd's as their own move -_- you can ask any lasertag vet "excluding me"

We know already :P
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You invented that shot my ass. I'm absolutely positive I discovered it before you in a priv arena (ask Lou for verification), and I'd be willing to bet someone knew about it before me.

Silly kids.
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Actually, I think a lot of the jav shots people have found out by doing it themselves, not learning it from other people.
                    No credit is due to anyone, gg

Comment

im best jav ever

im best jav ever...ill show you ez and effective shots
                      cant touch this...im an invinsible javelin...never give a decoy a ship

Comment

BUMP

Just'a bumpin

Comment

You invented jack shit. This game has been around for years, that arena at least two maybe three years. You are trying to tell me that you have been playing one month and not one single perosn in the whole wide world has shot in the same place as you? Or is it you attempted a shot that other people were already doing but assumed they were copying you?
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

lol...yea i dont really think we could find the first person who shot that shot, but if ya think ya can...good luck tryin
                            1:Sensitive> i hit a family of ducks the other day on the high way

Comment

lol

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              You invented jack shit. This game has been around for years, that arena at least two maybe three years. You are trying to tell me that you have been playing one month and not one single perosn in the whole wide world has shot in the same place as you? Or is it you attempted a shot that other people were already doing but assumed they were copying you?
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X