No announcement yet.

Javelim - 1v1 / 2v2 / 3v3 / 4v4 / 5v5 Comments and suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The following graph from an official poll taken by a very credible research group clearly shows why we should stop trying to bring new people to this game.

"People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Shrap should stay and should definatly be 1 hit kill...
      The shrap is easy to dodge since it always goes in the same angle...
      Since it always goes in the same angle, you can use it on attack...
      I loved and still love the scream of "Luck" when you shrap someone by forcing him to go the way the shrap will go, cause else the bomb will kill em directly is just magnificent...
      What I do think is that the map is too open at certain area's... and the final map should be the same as the first round maps if you ask me...
      And Kills being carried over is very nice..
      However, try to balance the teams over the bases more equally... so everyone has as fair of a shot in the final matchup...

Also everyone saying shrap should be removed either sucked big balls back in the day or is a fuckin newbasslicker...
      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by Salubrious View Post
        I think Kim just said that some aspects of this arena are from older maps and not an original feature.
        Originally posted by Kim View Post
        2) Again, too many arenas where Shrap is taken out, or is completely random which makes the gameplay unpredictable. The shrap we have is the one from baseelim from ol' times, with its geometric angular shrap spray. I don't want to remove it unless there were fundamental flaws that would create bugs and what not, but to stay true to the roots and to be original for once, I think we should have them in.

I was referring to when he said using the shrap would be "original for once".
        3:Maurauth> lets all be rastafarian
        3:Screamo> As long as you supply the weed for our "religious ceremonies"
        3:Emery> im a rastafarian muslim atheist
        3:Maurauth> so you get high whilst blowing shit up
        3:Maurauth> but not because gods tell you to?

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post

Also everyone saying shrap should be removed either sucked big balls back in the day or is a fuckin newbasslicker...
          i'm new but i played a few belims with the shrap on. however it's still very ez to dodge and predict AND aim at enemies, dunno why everyone is complaining. is it because of rednaz's graph. i think it's so.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by screamo View Post
            I was referring to when he said using the shrap would be "original for once".
            Original in the sense that with all the jav events leading up to today after the removal of shrap from baseelim back in about 03, all events had the sense to not include shrap, or was designed to not have shrapnel in it. This event is original in the sense that is it bringing something that is now "taboo" but back then, something generally accepted.
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.

Comment

I like !

I found a nickel and I bought a fishing pole, Then I sold some fish, got a raft, fished more, sold massive fish, sold raft, bought a ship, hired a first mate (awesome), picked up a crew, won TWL.....

http://pirates.exquisitehosting.com/...ercules_02.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules View Post
                I like !

I like kiera knightly. BTW herc stop being afk
                4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                4:Geio> DEEZ?
                4:Geio> LOLOL
                4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                4:spirit> LOL
                4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                X