Basing Marathon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeenyuss View Post
    not to mention a lack of players? hosting the majority of a basing marathon anytime before noon est is idiotic.
    wtf no, we are going to kill distension and we're going to get AT LEAST 5 more players!!!!!!
    help: (how do i shot) (Public 0): how do i travel diagonally? i only have up, down, left and right keys.

4:PinkSTAR <ER>> ask DP he knows me inside and out

Comment

As good an idea as this might be, and enjoyable to boot, it has an inherent fatal flaw: the times. Instead of hosting it in the afternoon—evening hours, like all proper announced events, you pick a timeslot where you are bound to get next to no "quality" players, if any at all. I think I may speak for everyone when I say that when distension is on, there's no event in the whole of TW I'd consider leaving distension for, and your ruthless killing provoked the kind of emotional response you should have known it would, seeing how goddamn hooked everyone is to that event by now.
      2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
      2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
      2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
      2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
      2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
      1:spider> Wooooohoo!
      1:spider> .*passes the hat*
      1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Schedule fix

I think I messed up the times. I wish I had seen this earlier but I will fix them. They will be up for tomorrow, which will be postponed an hour as I realize now its too early. I'm going to put more games into the evening EST time slot, I don't know why I excluded that :\

That should work out a lot better. I had initially planned on only having 1 slot be in the morning, but for some reason I mismatched the times. The schedules posted will all be revised shortly after this.

Comment

Marathon Cancelled

The Basing Marathon has been cancelled due to a number of reasons. The main reason is due to a lack of staff support and a lack of dedicated scheduling. Also due to an beta test that seems to be taking over all other Trench Wars events.

Please note that this is not something I wanted to happen but I had no other choice. If ANYONE shows ANY interest in my Basing Marathon setup at all, please let me know and I will be more than happy to re-schedule it for a new weekend. Without an interest though its hard for me to put forth the effort in hosting this successfully. thank you for your attention and to those few who supported me, I thank you as well.

Comment

Thats what you get for doing this by yourself from the start. (Don't act like I don't know what I'm talking about)

Comment

Working...
            X