Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Iron Cross should be banned as well, a symbol used throughout history by the Christians. They had it on their shields and capes when they murdered thousands of muslims in the crusades. PLUS the NAZIS used it in world war 2!

Ohhhh lets ban the Iron Cross everyone!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Confederate Flag

Originally posted by wadi

p.s. Pennsylvania (snicker) does not qualify as the South, and Virginia's pushing it.
      Virginia is in the south, West Virginia is not. I believe that people should be allowed to wear the confederate flag in this game, when the confederate soldiers brought the flag into battle, they were not thinking about slavery, or black people...they were thinking about their freedom, they felt oppressed, and their reasons are legitimate. I assure you the southern people way back when didn't fight the war merely for slavery, it turned into that partly because of the Emancipation Proclamation.

If you haven't yet, I suggest you go watch Gods and Generals, you'll have more sympathy for the South.
      Ну вот...

Comment

Why the hell can't people just use a normal banner? Why do they insist on braking rules?
        6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
        3 league vet

Comment

Originally posted by Miku19
          Why the hell can't people just use a normal banner? Why do they insist on braking rules?
          So that they can bitch on the forums that they got "abused" or "mistreated".

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Rooney
            Oh yeah don't forget Japan. The Raping of Nanking. 20,000 women raped, 200,000 people killed when they invaded China. That is a flag of hate if I have ever seen one. Why isn't that banned?
            Don't forget the Flag of the Soviet Union. That hammer and sickle represents the death of well over 10 million people, a great number of them Jews, who died under Stalin's torturous reign. And don't tell me you haven't seen people wearing that flag. But you didn't do anything about it, did you staff? *taps foot* Still waiting for a viable comeback. But it's not like you need one.

Originally posted by Shear
            Staff, you have bigger worries than one player wearing a Confederate banner. So for God's sake, ease up.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Tobe
              Wadi do u know what zyklon-b is, besides your old speedball squad?

Thank you Tobe.

Comment

I just hit "Submit Reply," but I've already forgotten what the thread was about. Go hangovers.
                'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Eh?

There are two kinds of people that don't like to relive the Souths slavery past: blacks and whites.

Oddly enough SSers apperantly don't fit in either category. Hehehe
                  Spider
                  Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                  Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Rebels without a cause

You people have lived in such a liberal world free from actual peril that SLAVERY doesn't seem to have any meaning to you. Take your sociology classes, take your political science... Neither will ever teach you what slavery was like, and the seriousness of the things you treat so trivially today.

OMG I JUST NOTICED I POSTED TWO TIMES A ROW!!1 WTFZ!1
                    Spider
                    Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Confederate Flag

Originally posted by ÆNIMA
                      when the confederate soldiers brought the flag into battle, they were not thinking about slavery, or black people...they were thinking about their freedom, they felt oppressed, and their reasons are legitimate. I assure you the southern people way back when didn't fight the war merely for slavery, it turned into that partly because of the Emancipation Proclamation.
                      Hahaha 3 posts in a row marathon for me! ELITE!

Either way aenima, I'm still glad I don't live in the south and have to convince my self to swallow that bull shit. No matter how you package it, I'd rather be in the place that gave up on slavery first. I think it puts you on a moral high ground, even if the evil North and its Emancipation Proclamation did make the south look bad.

GO British North America!! YA!
                      Spider
                      Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

I think spider should be banned for ignorance.
                        ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Witch HUNT 2003

This game is becoming very sad when staff harass some one for displaying a nations flag. Just because it has become politcally incorrect to sport a flag that supported a morally wrong stance
                          on a topic. Just 1 topic mind you of many that started a war between the states. A war that tore families apart. Fathers, sons and brothers that chose opposing sides killing one another, and now it's so wrong to display a flag that thousands of people that stood behind thier nation died for. It is thier heritage and you all but strip them of it when you make it impossible to show "Southern Pride".

Every country through out time has owned and sold a group of people they felt were beneath them, still happens today. It should not be what you wear that gets you in trouble, but what you say that gets you a ban. You just have staff thats on a power trip, and that is wrong. Every one has a right to there own opinions, but do not have a right to push it on to another.

If he is using it to get arise out of people, and those said people make a issue of it. Then you gave him what he wanted. Everyone wants to end hatred, but you keep digging up the past, and won't let your wounds heal. Remember your past, but stop using it as a crutch to carry hate. Some one has to start the forgiveness, and you would think it would be the "anti-hate groups" those being your "right way of thinking people"

You have "Hate Groups" preaching hate, and you have your "Anti-Hate Groups" preaching hatred of the "Hate Groups". Remember that old saying "2 wrongs don't make a right" I think it applies here. Don't judge a book by its cover, read it first and make a more educated guess.
                          You laugh at me because I am different, and I am laughing at you because you're all the SAME.

Comment

Yung, agreed.

Spider, you are canadian. You don't know shit. Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down. The fact of the matter is, the flag represented a nation. The south didn't just stand for slavery, that is where you 3 year old assclowns who have been fed this text book bullshit assume. The flag represents a lifestyle, not just a group of people who want to have slaves. I am no fan of slavery, but I am a fan of freedom of speech and freedom of expression. This is funny because in articles 18 and 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights stated that "everyone has the right to freedom of thought, conscience and religion; this right includes freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom, either alone or in community with others and in public or private, to manifest his religion or belief in teaching, practice, worship and observance," and that "everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers." Last I checked every single nation in the world with the exception of like Western Sahara is a part of the U.N.. So basically you are violating my human rights. Thanks you fuckers.

Comment

Don't forget the Nazi Flag, bann that too, oh yah you did already.

Comment

I don't think subspace is required to uphold your human rights.

People find the image offensive (not everyone of course, but it's a fact that some people do), and if staff feels like helping these people out by taking away some attention whores pathetic cries to be noticed, then frankly good for them.

By the way GO PITT.

Comment

Working...
                                X