This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this afk arena is ruining the game

Before the update for YEARS AND YEARS I used to be able to log into trenchwars and find an elim game going on during ANY time of the day

now with this retarded afk arena the game seems dead, and no one specs in elim anymore so you effectively killed the arena, its sad cuz this game is dieing as it is, why make it so that I have one less reason to log on?
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Yeah, this AFK arena is ridiculous. Let people idle where ever they want. You guys said that we can't have people being idle because of the strain on the bandwidth. Now, you're allowing it, might as well let us sit where we want.
    DELETED

Comment

look, i really don't care if i idle or not, i'm usually just too lazy to turn off continuum. if you're going to let us idle though, please let us do it in private arenas or at least give the afk arena a blueout. when i come back from being afk the most fucking annoying thing is having to scroll through shit-loads of nonsensical banter and bitching. christ.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

What Dameon said.

I have barely logged on after I saw the "I'm a gay bot, please go ?afk", and that I got disconnected.
        Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Carry on with the allegation that afk people adds too much to the server bandwidth costs; but then allow people to donate €1 or $1 to add a nick/IP to a Mr. Arrogant immunity list if they're that desperate not to be booted.

There's always the option to afk in another zone if you're really that much of a cheapskate too.

Comment

agreed with Dameon

this is just madness!
            SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
            SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
            Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
            Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
            1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
            1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
              Carry on with the allegation that afk people adds too much to the server bandwidth costs; but then allow people to donate €1 or $1 to add a nick/IP to a Mr. Arrogant immunity list if they're that desperate not to be booted.

There's always the option to afk in another zone if you're really that much of a cheapskate too.
              Capitalism at it's finest.
              Nockm, send me your resume if you are looking for a new career opportunity. :grin:

Comment

its sad when there are more people in ?go afk than in pub.
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

60 people in afk.... 3rd of population

Comment

Maybe we should focus on private and public arenas only. Most people hide out in privates to gain usage and the publics need to remain open to players.

Comment

the grain of salt is that we may be attracting more newbies with a higher population- even if half of them are afk

Comment

hahahaha

FINALLY

the wb'ers come crying, first you guys said "belim is dying it sucks" look who is the champ in the end!!!

--> JAVELIN POWER

Comment

Originally posted by Barton View Post
                          agreed with Dameon

this is just madness!
                          madness??

THIS

IS

SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Aaa

Comment

I agree with exalt and dameon, it's just ridiculous.
                            Game is dying more and more every day.
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                            help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

speaking as a person who has spent several years trying to find ways to reap insane amounts of usage without actually playing, i'm going to toss in my nay vote, simply because this is giving newbie fuckers a free pass.

back in the day when staff didn't hand everyone everything on a silver, bot-run platter... :wub:
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X