Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being a Dean of Staff (Sept 06 - Nov 07)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes yes! Lefty is very helpful, she corrected me over the weekend when I wasnt suppose to do something! :fear:

She also teaches the little newb ZHs and keeps them well informed :P HAha
    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Thank you Kim for all of the hours of hard work and dedication to this game/community. Like someone said in a previous post..this is an uncompensated job, you performed with ease and care. Falk and Nycle are great choices for deans and I'm looking forward to workin with them in their new spots!
      sigpic

Comment

Kim I think you did a good job overall as dean. I just think that someone should make promotion guidelines, like you sort of did. The thing is that a lot of the people who did promotable work weren't promoted when some people who didn't were. Another thing that people, including myself, had a problem with, was people who had been in staff for a much shorter period of time then themselves being promoted. I don't want you to think thats why I left staff, because it wasn't, but I know it has bothered some people. I think you did a really good job and I'm glad that you are staying with staff. Hopefully Ill be able to work with you in staff again soon.
        4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
        4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
        4:Geio> DEEZ?
        4:Geio> LOLOL
        4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
        4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
        4:spirit> LOL
        4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
        4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

It's not easy being a dean. I never was one but I had the opportunity to see some of the many decisions and problems you guys encounter, even on a day to day basis. People are skeptical that it could be so, but I compare it to running a company with 75 employee's. Designating tasks to be done, and ensuring that they are done precisely, accurately and in a timely manner. Quality control and the list goes on. I'm sure many people appreciate the professional manner you guys took, despite the task at hand. With all that said and done, it's nice to see the torch handed on, not because it was good to see you go, but because I'm glad there are other individuals out there that are capable of running the zone and want to do so. Thank you, and here's to another decade :thumbsup:
          1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
          3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
          3:Best> see it coming
          3:Best> sad

Comment

gg kim, gg.
            Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
            www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
            www.animeslice.com

Comment

Congrats on your promotion and we will miss you Weaver.
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

What I dont understand is all the thanks for a job poorly done. The people recruited to staff are truly unprofessional and the grudge bans are getting old and boring. I mean, its only to be expected from 16 year olds that have their first taste of internet power, but its excessive (anyone that knows me and kthx knows this). People have been leaving and TWL gets more poorly run every year, especially with ops like nethila and now pascone that make no attempts at justifying their questionable decisions to the rest of the zone. Dont talk about betterment of the zone unless you actually contributed to it.
                I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

agreed izor, and as for the first post, LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X