Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me out!

http://www.crestock.com/blog/design/...y.aspx?id=6261

Hey guys, I entered a design for a competition so I can win a Mac Pro with dual 30" monitors, and I would appreciate it if I could get you guys to sign up at the site and vote for my design (Link above) to be a winner! If you guys helped me to win, I will probably give some money to TW's advertising campaign, as much as I could possibly give, because then I wouldn't need to save that money for a computer because I'd have won my own...And also do my best to help out with other stuff too!

I posted this thread here for a little thread attention (I admit it), so if this wasn't moved to Useless Crap, maybe General Discussion or something (If it's to be moved) then that'd be cool too. Hopefully this is worth the try.

Thanks in advance guys.

- GT
    (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
    5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
    1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
    1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

I would have voted if you didn't use lens flare >:3

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm View Post
      I would have voted if you didn't use lens flare >:3
      I didn't use lens flare once Nockm o_o;
      (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
      5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

Comment

K.

Comment

make bigger!

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
            make bigger!
            I will upload a higher quality sometime Money, just the piece gets resized on the website. Have you voted for me yet mate? =D
            (Twerp and Duel Pasta)

Comment

voted!
              Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
              2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
              2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Nice!

...voted

Comment

This is totally trenchwars related!

Comment

+1! Teach me!

How do you do the wavy blue-ish background thingy at the top at where the title is? ^-^
                    AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxy Turbo View Post
                      I will upload a higher quality sometime Money, just the piece gets resized on the website. Have you voted for me yet mate? =D
                      no, i didnt feel like signing up earlier but i am now

Comment

ok i voted, i tried to leave a comment i signed up and logged in and all that but its having an error with comments :/

edit: lmao it works now but the comment i posted was a comment from what.cd i copied and pasted i thought it was the comment i had for you but it wasnt, and now i cant comment again or change it but yea its nice and fuck the haters saying "NEEDS MORE LENS FLARE" dack.

oh and is this your actual desktop?

having a computer with only 256mb that theme sure wont help ur pc go faster haha

Comment

Yeah Money that desktop was pretty old, my graphics card on that computer is kinda dying, now it won't load past 640x480 resolution, and it works only in VGA mode until I have to format it lol. But yeah, I keep that shot on my deviantART page to remind me of how good I had it =P

Originally posted by AcidBomber View Post
                          +1! Teach me!

How do you do the wavy blue-ish background thingy at the top at where the title is? ^-^
                          That is just making a selection in photoshop with a pen tool or a selection tool of some kind, and using a "White to Transparent" gradient, then passing it over the border over your selection...Then set the layer's blending mode to "Overlay" or "Soft Light", and play around with the colours with CTRL + U and there you go =D

Thanks a hell of a lot for everyone voting for me, if you guys could get people to vote for me as well that'd be cool too, the extra votes will come in handy =D
                          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)

Comment

Ohhh... i did it!
                            But is not as good as yours =( my lines are uh... out of shape -_-
                            AcidBomber <ER> ^-^

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx View Post
                              This is totally trenchwars related!
                              I love you castromarx <ZH>
                              HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

Working...
                              X