Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of Onix

Hello TW and all who care,

Yes, it's finally happened, Onix has dissolved. It was fun while it lasted during TWD. We've gone through a bunch and have achieved much. My aim when first creating this squad was to help the "not as good" players, become good, while becoming good myself and as a team. I really wanted to focus on teamwork and becoming great together as a team.

The squad first came to be when Amorphus' and my squad, -Secret- merged with code's squad Optimum. This was June of 2000.

Like I said, I think we achieved quite a bit or atleast what I wanted. We may not have won a tournament or league, but we proved to others that we dont have to stack our team with a bunch of great players to beat some of the best teams. This was shown in TWT and TWL. We made around 4th in TWT and we came in 2nd in TWLD facing Siege for the championship.

We've gone through many struggles of losing players before the TWL lock and not being active but held in there. I think what most tore us apart this time was just the TWD. Once it started, you had to duel the most(basically) to stay in the lead. We couldn't always duel like some squads and some members didn't like that. They wanted 10 duels a day or wanted quite a bit and we just couldn't keep up with that due to inactivity. And as they left, we weren't able to recruit anymore people because there isn't much talent to pick from that isn't taken already. FoN and myself were quite busy through this time and weren't able to be there for the squad all the time.

Well, I guess thats sums all of it about up. I probably left out a lot but I'm just kinda disappointed right now. I know its just a game but there were a lot of fun moments in Onix and things I won't forget. I just hope none of the Onix members are mad at me for this and I hope they enjoyed their time in Onix, all old and all new. I hope they liked being under the leadership of Amorphus, Code, Golden Knight, and Force of Nature during the time of Onix. I hope you guys go find a good squad to join and I'll see you around in TW.

Everyone's friend,
    ~GK
    "Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Comment

Onix

Im rough,for some reason something wrong with the register but anywayz its sad to see onix go,when i was a newbie gk,amo and fon were there for me.<3 all my teammates and gl whereever u guys go.I guess its time for me to quit ss,thx again gk and amo.
      P.S Onix4life

Comment

I know I had a great time being in Onix.
        Great bunch of guys and girls (gk)
        I had plenty of cyber sex with all of them and will miss that greatly.

On a more serious note, it is very sad to see onix go, all the people are rather nice, thats something you dont find to often in tw. I will miss being on this squad alot, and feel naked without the onix tag.

Miss ya and love ya all.

-Legionair
        4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
        4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
        4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
        4:dll> YES
        4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
        4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
        4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
        4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
        4:dll> your nippies are red :P
        4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

Sigh...I had a blast in onix and am sad to see it go .............
          Phiz> I probably am gay
          Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

When I was on Onix I would never forget the good times the squad had, It was 1 of my most remmeberable squads, and 1 of the most fun times ive had with a squad, even though i was only on it for 6 months. I feel depressed and im very sad to hear it is dissolving but If Gk and Amo arn't fully commited anymore then it would be the best thing for the squad. For All members of onix good luck and to all a good flight. Goodbye Onix

ld Member~
            Piston,Prone
            I AM THE KING OF SUBSPACE AND TRENCHWARS

Jz> I'LL EAT YOU ALIVE
            Jz> FRUITY
            Piston> stfu u eat cats.
            Piston> azn boi
            Jz> cats tastes like shit
            Jz> dog tastes good tho

Orgazmo <3's j00

Comment

GG Onix.. sad to see you guys go. As a parting note, I leave you with this.

You fargin bostages! I'm gonna break-a your bells, and shove'em up your ice-hole!

Love Always,

THE PUSHER

President of the I Hate Onix Fan Club

(for those of you with no sense of humor, that was a joke)
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

im sad .. Onix was a good squad to mess with
                because of nvone
                gg to all the ppl i know in Onix

i <3 u all with my azn powah

gl HF in the future

Comment

well...I'm not really sure what to say. It has been a hell of a ride, lasting almost 3 years. Man this is hard to believe. Ive been here though the thick and thin, and worked hard to try and make onix the best it could be. I put my heart into onix, and it gave just as much back to me in return. The feeling of building a team from start to finish is something unbelievable to experience. I would defentally consider onix a success, we worked hard though adversity and thrived. I hope all the people who were a part of it had as great of a time as I did, and will never forget thier experiences. I knew that someday it would all have to come to an end. It almost feels as if part of me died along with onix, But i guess sometimes its just that time. Unfortunatly everthing must come to an end at somepoint. You can only hope that it was all worth it in the end.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the success of Onix.
                  $

Comment

Onix

Onix was always a fun squad to compete against, and you guys never hesitated to play us, whether it be javs/wbs or just GK setting up a prac game in TWLJ. Also squad was respectful, and friendly, a good group of people who had at times excellent teamwork. Good look wherever you go, enjoy SS.

Rule

Comment

Good job gk, seemed like the right time to dissolve it.

TW won't seem the same without onix around :-/

Good luck with whatever squad all the onix members go to.

Comment

gl to all of onix in the future

you'll be back
                        $|_@Q\_/|=

Comment

Man, sure was fun while it lasted. I wasnt on there very long, but it was a good ride man. I'll see you guys around ss and stuff, and in our little onix chat $. Had the best leaders no doubt about it. You guys were awesome, was fun to be a part of it for a little while
                          (RoboHelp)>Erathia is your worst nightmare, he has been twice removed from staff for massive corruption, yet has
                          (RoboHelp)>weaseled himself back on each time. If he begins to talk to you RUN, if you cannot run, close SS immediately and hide.

-Saline

Comment

Onix nice run.

I have alot of respect for Onix, they played hard and to me always had the best team work pretty much in wb. I want to also say, that I know what AMo means in his post. I did all i could for Crips also, and no matter what I will always be a Cripples player. But sometimes I guess times and things change.. and Onix felt it was time to let it rest for the time being. I do hope Onix comes back one day, just like -Final- because that squad was great also. Anyways, best of luck to the Onix players.. I know one thing.. i brought my friend Rough already to Shriek. Cya
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I loved owning you in Matches, <3's for all.

Sad to see you guys go.. ugh

Nice run though, you made alot of people wrong about different things, good job
                              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Working...
                              X