No announcement yet.

The end of Onix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww, thats so sad I remember when Onix came around when I was still on fate, and everybody thought it was a pokemon Also remembered Merlin_ offering me a tryout (but i declined, seeing how fate constantly owned onix in dueling )
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

Comment

I have great respect for Onix and the achievements of the squads. I've always thought that Onix was the most underrated squad in all of TW. Sorry to see it end this way GK

-Epi
      Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
      www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
      www.animeslice.com

Comment

Another problem leading to the dissolving of Onix was the split of Euro and American players, when the roster size was 25, the split didn't have too much effect. But when it slowly crept down to 15 or 16, the time zone split created inactivity.

I only joined in December or January, but Onix is easily my favorite squad, R.I.P.
        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

<3 onix

Comment

<3 ease
            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

*sigh*

I remeber Onix as the first squad I noticed when I was newb. And everytime I saw a Onix member I specced him and thought "Wow, Onix is good". They never really lost this respect as they were a great squad. And I'm happy to have won a game vs you b4 you died.

Sigh
              Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
              Even if you win you're still retarded

Comment

You guys were really the opitomy of a squad at some points, and then at others, I didn't even think you exsisted anymore. Bravo for a nice long run, you guys really accomplished a lot IMO, and you all with have great futures (in TW).

Comment

Tough luck onix, and good job not dissolving right after winning a championship.

Comment

Its a shame.

=/
                    EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                    cool koen> :)
                    PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                    cool koen> not because of a bug
                    EvoLd> Lol
                    Treachery> meh
                    EvoLd> why then?
                    PubAceR> women in power dont last
                    EvoLd> LOl
                    toaster oven reviews

Comment

I remember my time in Onix. I can still think back to how I was recruited. Someone with the name "fun" went around spamming the PW out to everyone and I was lucky enough to get in before GK found out. Of course I was kicked out 3 minutes later... but for that small amount of time, I felt 37331 and stuff.

Comment

Wow this is like one of my personal monuments of TW falling. Onix has been in TW, and held in high esteem, since I started playing. It's sad to see a squad that has always done well and competed well go out. You guys were always on a high level in TW in my eyes. I'm sure your squad will be missed in the upcoming TWL.
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Well I guess this was coming for a while now.....I was on onix from the day it started and even though I left it for a while I couldn't stay away long. It's sad to see a squad that really started from nothing with no "elite" players, become a great squad that could give anyone a run for their money, dissolve. These days almost all the squads are just stacked with old vets who deside to make a new squad. It's rare that new talet comes about on a squad wide level. I really think at one point we could have been the best squad in tw but I guess that doesn't count for much unless you can keep it that way. I had a great time with you guys and I'll always be onix.
                          Look who's back in the motherfucking house, with a fat dick for your motherfucking mouth

Comment

I'm shocked really, shocked. You guys were elite and really nice, haven't met a jerk on Onix yet. Good luck to everyone in the future.
                            1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

i was on onix with hal, gk, amp, code, ect when it first started. ive always wished you guys the best of luck even after i left. you guys were a very respected squad (if you haven't seen it yet by all the posts) and will be greatly missed. best of luck to all the ex-onix memebers to find a new home.

-pun
                              .: ExquisiteHosting.com
                              .: Website, Reseller & Adult Hosting

Comment

()_()
                                (0.o)
                                (")(")

Comment

Working...
                                X