No announcement yet.

ATTN TW Gallery folk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As if that would give more players incentive to put their pictures in the gallery.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
      you should make a section where u can comment on a persons picture...kinda like myspace has
      ROFLf

Comment

Originally posted by phata$$ View Post
        As if that would give more players incentive to put their pictures in the gallery.
        of course it wouldn't

but it would give a better reason to go to tw gallery website
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Can't wait to see eelam comments on others pics

Comment

Originally posted by Emaho View Post
            Can't wait to see eelam comments on others pics
            neither can i

thats why i wanna see comments on pics, good clean entertainment value

also, when i had my pic up with some girl i would go into subspace game and have 50 messages from people commenting about how funny it was or how she looked good/bad or whatever, about my car about me stuff like that... i would rather have seen that on the website than my ?messages or pms
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              neither can i

thats why i wanna see comments on pics, good clean entertainment value

also, when i had my pic up with some girl i would go into subspace game and have 50 messages from people commenting about how funny it was or how she looked good/bad or whatever, about my car about me stuff like that... i would rather have seen that on the website than my ?messages or pms
              I think that idea COULD be implemented.

There's a great idea that just came from this though. I think the gallery would be good, if you have to log in to submit your own images. It will use the player database that TW has right now for TWD, TWEL, etc. and would save people having to email pictures in and wait for manual upload.

If new people are also wanting to upload pictures (Newbies probably) they would have to sign up to TWD to get an account? Maybe this will get more players into TWD and tell them what they have joined up for.
              The great thing about TW is, is that you only have to signup to TWD once, to get access to the rest, and I think this would get loads of players playing divisions.

I know I went off topic, but it sounds like a plan and a half to me.
              Comments should also only be made so that registered users can comment. This would prevent people spamming comments, 1 comment per user per picture...Or if the whole signup thing wasn't introduced, just one comment per picture per IP address...

Any thoughts?
              (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
              5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
              1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
              1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Keep the approval of pictures on the site.

It just won't work with people putting pictures in there themselves.
                Too easy to fake.
                3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                3:Shadowmere> LOL
                3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                Shadowmere> Rofl
                Up in ya !> With his feet
                Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                Up in ya !> l44t feet
                Deft> l44t f44t*
                Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

Originally posted by Sertifi. View Post
                  Keep the approval of pictures on the site.

It just won't work with people putting pictures in there themselves.
                  Too easy to fake.
                  How is the person doing the approving going to know if what people submit isn't fake already? At least if players could upload their own, it's thier fault if they're fake and users can flame their comment box.. haha.

win/win :P

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 420 View Post
                    How is the person doing the approving going to know if what people submit isn't fake already? At least if players could upload their own, it's thier fault if they're fake and users can flame their comment box.. haha.

win/win :P
                    Not many people bother to post fake pictures into the gallery when someone's approving them.

Sure you could post a picture of someone random in there, but if you could do it yourself, some people would be posting 5 of them per day.

Although it's a bad example, Lizard Fuel rejected/deleted pictures that he had a feeling about that were fakes. Bad example due to the fact he deleted pictures that weren't fake too, for his personal peace of mind.

It's not all that hard to detect whether a person's submitted picture is fake or not. But sure, some fakes get through.
                    3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                    3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                    3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                    3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                    3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                    3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                    3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                    3:Shadowmere> LOL
                    3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                    Shadowmere> Rofl
                    Up in ya !> With his feet
                    Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                    Up in ya !> l44t feet
                    Deft> l44t f44t*
                    Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                    Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

you know if you guys just made one, im sure zero peope will care how it was made
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                      X