Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i said this before so let me quote myself

Originally posted by Heroin Bob
    spawns make up for the kills i should of gotten but didn't due to poor people and their shitty stolen wireless internet
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

ya the community doesnt care too much about spawning its always the same just esc s to avoid spawns
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob
        spawns make up for the kills i should of gotten but didn't due to poor people and their shitty stolen wireless internet
        So true, so true.
        DELETED

Comment

Yeah I agree with everybody else, without being insulting, this isn't a great idea, I don't think this was worth the thread because even if I was a newbie, I don't think I would get spawn killed THAT many times to get so frustrated that I had to suggest something like this, else we'd all be posting here if we had the same problem, but we don't.

You just have to learn to keep safe from random shots. It's what makes you better.
          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I've actually been playing for a long time ty very much. Never knew it had already been tried and failed like i said just an idea. And i wasn't spawned it was meerly thinking about it one day.

P.s. to those who wasted energy on there mumbling replies i thank you, but a simple "Won't Work" would have been enough.

-the 9th Ship

Comment

Originally posted by Aquatiq View Post
              TW Staff is the reason this zone is dying.
              That's true, some douchebag started acting all tough on me in pub for so called spamming.

Comment

#286: When Morn leaves, it's all over.
                Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                  Oh no, poor kid got his lanc spawned in pub! That's a tragedy. Let's completely change the complextion of the game, just to please "NINE@".

oh no someone made another suggestion lets be a complete asshole so i can feel cool

Comment

Jesus some of you look desperate trying to make fun of a new guy.

edit: and by some i mean death row

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      oh no someone made another suggestion lets be a complete asshole so i can feel cool
                      yeah i am an asshole. and you're an idiot. cool, huh?
                      RaCka> how can i get you here
                      death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                      RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                      death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

stfu already you're about annoying with your sarcastic comments, they're not funny

Comment

call me a bandwagon rider but

supt up and go lick newb testiculars else where.
                          (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
                          (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                          (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                          (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
                          (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
                            yeah i am an asshole. and you're an idiot. cool, huh?
                            sarcasm i'm sure, but the complextion is at a level of irony that inspires me to play more scrabble. :blushing:

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                              Jesus some of you look desperate trying to make fun of a new guy.

edit: and by some i mean death row
                              I guess my sarcasm has offended you and your boyfriend. Oh well, I'm sure you'll both live. By the way, according to him, he isn't "new."
                              RaCka> how can i get you here
                              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by death row
                                I guess my sarcasm has offended you and your boyfriend. Oh well, I'm sure you'll both live. By the way, according to him, he isn't "new."
                                *reads post*
                                *gets offended by newbies posting on my veteran forum*
                                *makes an ass of myself*
                                *back-peddles*

soon to come
                                *rolls with the punches*

Comment

Working...
                                X