Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who ever infact did do this I am sure that they are enjoying the attention.
    2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
    9:trashed> LOL YOJ
    9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
    9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
    We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Does any1 have the smallest clue when will tw be back up?

Comment

Hmm... why not start a new thread about "Who is the attacker on Trench Wars server??" I think he'll confess under the pressure (yes, i know he's reading this..) And if people be and asshole and say THEY did it and are trying to play with our heads, we should get them in trouble for being an ass.

its worth a try...

Comment

I've seen several logs from ppl I trust. Squadless brags about it was him in all of them. I've seen 3 so far
          Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
          Even if you win you're still retarded

Comment

Will anyone give me permission to get my baseball bat and beat the living daylights out of squadless?

Comment

From what it sounds like this sort of attack SHOULD be nearly impossible to trace. It's also not a hack, it's just flooding a computer with stuff it doesn't know how to handle. Squadless or whoever was responsible never had any access to the server. In fact they probably didn't even launch the attack, they just went on IRC and passed the request up the elite chain of script kiddie command.

'hEhehEHheAHHEhehHoHOho letz d0S trenchwarz y0'

'h((99( b1tch3s w0N't kno whUtz hitt em'

In any case I hope you all die.

Comment

na, but I'd like you to go steal his computer, and sell it. On that steal and sell list you have:
                Mom
                Sister
                Girlfriend (hahaha, that one was a joke :P) $
                Hair
                Car
                Bike
                TV
                bah.. just run in there and beat up whoever you see and put the rest in a truck and sell it. Donate it all to server and you'll get smod :P
                Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
                Even if you win you're still retarded

Comment

hahahahahahha i'll go do that Squadless, whats your street address and borough??

Comment

Originally posted by yung
                    You must be the dumbest person on earth, because half the shit you said was stupid, stop trying to sound smart. T2 eh? I wasn't aware such a pipe existed, but thnx for clearing that up. And of course you can trace a user ip from computer to computer, its just diffucult and sometimes costly. Contacting admins wont do anything, they will patch the hole at most. What the fuck do you mean 18 different proxies to be a decent hacker? wtf? last time i checked decent hackers either bounce 2-3 times or none at all, i.e ColdFire, l0pht Group. Hahaha, you have hacker friends raaar, hahaha.

What do you mean this hack isnt bad? this isnt even a hack, it was a DoS attack, i could teach my grandma how to compile and within 10 minutes she could be doing the same thing, oh yea, uber l33t hack. What wealth of ss players? go lick your own ass.

Your quite right there. But T2 exists its _REALLY_ rare but anyway its up to 6 Mbps. And this was not for pissing you off I just wanted to clear things up.
                    - Tail Dancer a.K.a nneeoo -

Comment

If someone does something like this... wich isn't done.. you don't attack free online games.... because that would be like raping an old lady..
                      normally when someone pulled a wicked trick he/she would come out and brag about their deeds.. I don't think the person who did this will since .. look at my metaphor... you don't go bragging about raping an old lady.... Get a girlfriend.... or try microsoft.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

this is probably what he looks like

i may not be a tw player.. but its still bad seeing a good server go down cause of some gay fag

Comment

i think he'd look more like this:

Last edited by Method; 03-30-2003, 11:35 AM.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IFELL OVER IN MY CHAIR LOOKING AT THAT ONE, METHOD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

i dont know what it has to do with this..i just felt like sharing........

the only thing i thought: SIGH now what do i do today??? i dont have anywhere else to go................................................

o and when ur bored.. click here for the real story.....
                              Last edited by Tera; 03-30-2003, 11:57 AM.
                              Trench Wars Moderator
                              TW Gallery Admin
                              TWEL Operator
                              aka ronaldo

Comment

LOL. That was pretty good!

Comment

Working...
                                X