X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: sigh

Originally posted by yung
    You must be the dumbest person on earth, because half the shit you said was stupid, stop trying to sound smart. T2 eh? I wasn't aware such a pipe existed, but thnx for clearing that up. And of course you can trace a user ip from computer to computer, its just diffucult and sometimes costly. Contacting admins wont do anything, they will patch the hole at most. What the fuck do you mean 18 different proxies to be a decent hacker? wtf? last time i checked decent hackers either bounce 2-3 times or none at all, i.e ColdFire, l0pht Group. Hahaha, you have hacker friends raaar, hahaha.

What do you mean this hack isnt bad? this isnt even a hack, it was a DoS attack, i could teach my grandma how to compile and within 10 minutes she could be doing the same thing, oh yea, uber l33t hack. What wealth of ss players? go lick your own ass.
    lol bouncing 2-3 times is nothing, people used to do that a few YEARS ago, and thats when l0pht even existed. There are white-hats that can trace them easily. if you had been in the scene in the last few months, you woulda be surpised by how many proxies peope use.

Comment

Though the server might be down for, god knows how long, once we find the culprit, it might solve a lot of our funding problems, yah never know

Comment

Lololol Tera and Mefod.. gj
        Discussing on internet is like paralympics.
        Even if you win you're still retarded

Comment

Good one, Tera. B0nez, would you mind posting said logs so that we can all decide for ourselves?
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Method
            i think he'd look more like this:

i just had to see this again since it seems so accurate.

Comment

Not only is he a chunk, but...

Bring back TW!

Comment

Originally posted by Shear
                Good one, Tera. B0nez, would you mind posting said logs so that we can all decide for ourselves?
                Yes I would in respect 4 the ones telling me, they will read this and they can decide if they want to go out with logs themselves. Sorry Shear

Comment

I was in the TWL match when SyckPhreak, did in fact start making threats about bringing the server down. The majority of you are blaming Squadless. I dont know Squadless, nor do I care about him/her.

I think you are idiots if you start joining the "Squadless DID IT11!!" bandwagon. No one is certain about who exactly did it. This is just an assumption. The only fact is that I cannot get into Trench Wars.

So stop putting the blame on someone you are not sure did it.

Comment

Damn I hate crackers.
                    You ate some priest porridge

Comment

• To my knowledge it should be possible to see if the machine id's or ip number of that person making the treats and squadless match, if they do, we have our proof, but then again if they don't it isn't definitive proof :/
                      Spiderline ftw

Comment

• Originally posted by Depili
                        To my knowledge it should be possible to see if the machine id's or ip number of that person making the treats and squadless match, if they do, we have our proof, but then again if they don't it isn't definitive proof :/
                        smods can check the last IPs associated with Squadless and SykoFrEaK (whatever) and probably already have.

Comment

• Originally posted by gerry
                          I was in the TWL match when SyckPhreak, did in fact start making threats about bringing the server down. The majority of you are blaming Squadless. I dont know Squadless, nor do I care about him/her.

I think you are idiots if you start joining the "Squadless DID IT11!!" bandwagon. No one is certain about who exactly did it. This is just an assumption. The only fact is that I cannot get into Trench Wars.

So stop putting the blame on someone you are not sure did it.
                          Hi, mr. Mofo, if you cared to know what you were talking about before you talked about you'd know 2 things:
                          a) Squadless = SyckPhreak, many ppl claim that it's his alias
                          b) Squadless bragged about he did it, some ppl has logs of him saying that it was him. Again, out of respect to those ppl who were nice enuff to show me this, I will not name who it was. (I actually respected squadless b4 this, and I got no reason to go on a shitbashing parade vs him based on assumption)

Comment

• ok, i didnt read it all, so maybe somebody said this already:

squadless is NOT a hacker, he is just a ridiculous fool playing around with progs somebody else put a lot of knowledge and effort into.

so fuck this kid and....dunno

btw, why is he still able to post on these forums? just a hint
                            (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                            (¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°•.¸O¸.•°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
                            \~~~~~~~•.•~~~~~~~/
                            << evoce >>
                            /~~~~~~~.•.~~~~~~~\
                            (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸.•'´O`'•.¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
                            (_¸.•*´'`°¤¸¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)

TWLJ Season 10 Champion (Thunder)
                            TWLD Season 9 Champion (Sk8)
                            TWLD Season 8 Runner up (Pirates)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerzera
                              Damn I hate crackers.
                              You racist skinhead!!!

jk!

Don't make fun of gerry; he's cool. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mitch
                                Don't make fun of gerry; he's cool. Thanks.

Gerry is the coolest. He beat me 10-0

Comment

Working...
                                X