• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol wtf mayo

I have 150 ms lag
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Dear Friends

In all these days of promise and days of reckoning, we can be confident. In a whirlwind of change and hope and peril, our faith is sure, our resolve is firm, and our zone is strong.

This zone has many challenges. We will not deny, we will not ignore, we will not pass along our problems to other staffs, to other sysops, and other future players. We will confront them with focus and clarity and courage.

Many challenges, abroad and at home, have arrived in a single season of TWD. In two seasons, one of TWL and one of TWD, Trench Wars has gone from a sense of invulnerability to an awareness of peril; from bitter division in small matters like Nazi banners to calm unity in great causes. And we go forward with confidence, because this call of history has come to the right zone.

May He guide us now. And may PriitK continue to bless Trench Wars.
      Spider
      Formerly EEK! A Spider!
      Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

• it's just a game guys, there is no reason to be so upset over it. I'm pretty sure that this game isn't anyone's whole entire life... and if it is... then that's pretty sad :/
        Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

• Yeah ausssie, I suppose you'r right, But the zone going down is still annoying as many ppl who use it sporadically for half an hour or so to pass the time can't. This isn't me however, I've been trying to hack into the server and turn it back on for about 6 hours now, then i realised you can't do that and went outside.
          thabear> i know how to play zombs guy
          thabear dies a miserable horrible death at the hands of a Zombie!
          thabear> WTF ?

Comment

• Re: Re: Two thumbs up

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
            Now now forum kiddies! Let's not take time out for stupidity!

hahahahaha... TW is lag free? hahahah how can you say that with people like phyre, da1, and fbz running around lagging it up. There are many more of course those are just prominent examples. Man... this is a special kind of stupid.

Btw: I wanna play javs hurry up and put the zone back up kthx.
            Mayo that was a quote from a State of the Union address with TW related keywords popped in whereever I could shove them. I did the best I could! haha I know it isn't lag free.

You knew it was a State of the Union address, right hun? *HUGS AND KISSES*
            Spider
            Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

• Originally posted by aussie
              it's just a game guys, there is no reason to be so upset over it. I'm pretty sure that this game isn't anyone's whole entire life... and if it is... then that's pretty sad :/
              Uhhmmm.. Yea it pretty much is my life.. Thanks for the uplifting comments. I'm gonna go cry now. Thanks again.

*depressed*
              Spider
              Formerly EEK! A Spider!

Comment

• LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAAH INSANE!!!!!!!

FINALLY!

SOMEONE HAS FINALLY DONE IT!

I have been waiting for this moment forever. I don't have the know how to take down the server, i was thinking about actually going to the server and fucking that shit up physically, but FINALLY someone has done it.

YOU ARE THE MAN SQUADLESS HHAHHA

i didnt even know the server was down until this morning lol and how much has it effected me?

Z E R O.

If you donate to this game, u must be fucking rich or something, wasting money on a vid game.

I think that priitk probably shut it down inorder to just get more donations and shit.

Fuck tw, and fuck all of you.

Fucking mother fuckers hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha

I hope some of you commit suicide because of this. THat would be so fucking hilarious hahhahahahahaahahahhahahahahahah

God, this is the best thing that happend since cheese was invented. Now I can jst sit here and watch all of u cry.

"FUCK SQUADLESS FOR TAKING MY ONLY CHANCE FOR BEING COOL BOO HOO BOO HOO NOW I REALIZE I HAVE NO PENIS BECAUSE I HAVEN"T USED IT IN SO LONG BECAUSE OF ALL THE RADIATION THAT MY MONITOR CREATED THAT IT HAS SHRUNK IT TO AZN SIZE. I AM AZN. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo................................ .................................................. ........................yes.......no.............. .yes........no...................................o h barney.................unf..........yeah.......... ...yeah........................................... .........use those tweazers.............hhhh......................... .................................................. ................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes............................................... .................................................. ..........................oh blow up barbie...............you are da man............................................... ...uufffffffffff.................................. ......IM COMING................I CAME IN MY DAD'S COFFEEE YAY!!!! NOW WE CAN HAVE BABIES............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ................................

fuck tw
                fuck all of you
                fuck me
                fuck earth
                fuck bob

go usa!!
                squadless is what this country is made of.
                1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
                5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
                5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
                5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
                5:Attila> :\
                5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
                5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
                5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
                5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

• I have a dream!!

Actually I dont.. I havent been able to sleep anymore!! ARGH!!
                  Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

• I'm going to go to sleep and try and coax myself into having a wet dream, i can't be bothered to do it myslef and/or pay to have someone sleep with me....

Can somebody please flick the switch on the box that says 'TW Server on it', thankyou
                    thabear> WTF ?

Comment

• O I can't wait

I cant wait to see how big this apology will be to squadless,
                      Update they have taken away his powers to post.
                      lololol

Comment

• it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

• So u reckon he didn't do it then? If he didn't do it, who did?
                          thabear> WTF ?

Comment

• Latest Update

QUOTE:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"As you know, somebody flooded server connection with DDoS attack. This caused a lot of trouble also to surrouning servers, so TW's ISP had to work with different ISPs to block it.

TW server was taken offline and it is unknown at this point if/when it'll be online again.

-PriitK"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's the latest information as it stands now.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

-Strike
                            Trench Wars Moderator
                            Last edited by Strike; 03-30-2003, 04:59 PM.
                            -Cyber Strike
                            Former TW SMod

Comment

• Bugger.
                              thabear> WTF ?

Comment

• DoCK> is the one with money problems, not Priitk...

Comment

Working...
                                X