Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've played a lot of games, and I've never seen a game get hacked this easily.. This game needs to prevent this from happening. What if the hacking went to the next level where the hacker knew all our passwords.. and all our registration information. Action must be taken immediately.

Comment

• THE PUSHER> Hello O S I S, Enjoy your ban from these forums for violating racism policies.
      Last edited by THE PUSHER; 03-30-2003, 07:12 PM.
      TWLD Champion 'Season 11'
      TWLD Champion 'Season 14'
      Trench Wars Veteran

Comment

• Its just that if TW stays down there will be a lot of people that will leave subspace because TW is the #1 populated zone on there. Less people in Subspace/Continuum = less interest = no SS/Continuum. Maybe im wrong, and it wont go that far, but if it does there will be a lot of people without anything to do on a boring weekend.
        "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that the good do nothing."

Comment

• yeah...i guess there are a lot of ppl that dont have a life...i mean i take it from your post that its really hard to go and get drunk with your friends...u rather shoot a levi in weasel..

Comment

• Originally posted by Night-Force
            I've played a lot of games, and I've never seen a game get hacked this easily.. This game needs to prevent this from happening. What if the hacking went to the next level where the hacker knew all our passwords.. and all our registration information. Action must be taken immediately.
            Dude not to be rude or anything but it may not have been an easy thing to do. He could have worked on this for quite a long time. Maybe it was easy to do, but i dont think it was.

Comment

• Don't turn this into that kind of a post, the last person that tried that got owned. Oh wait, actually DO turn it into that kind of a post.

Comment

• Squadless If that really is you, you should just fess up cause your only gonna get caught eventually anyways. You've screwed TW for many players which now are pissed and i think i speek for all of them when i say you should get your ass kicked and have jail time with a hefty fine for you to pay because of this definately federal offense.

Comment

• This is the last time I am warning you Pollux. You have been warned before for this, once more and you will be banned from these forums. -PUSH
                  Last edited by THE PUSHER; 03-30-2003, 07:15 PM.
                  some are wise, some are otherwise

1: PolluX> People say I talk too much
                  1: Louis XV> Dude you seriously need to stfu!
                  1: Louis XV> I still love you, k?

Comment

• HOLY ***!

Comment

• 1. who decapitated squadless?
                      2. why is his head resting on the front of a tank?
                      3. staff has flexible arms

Comment

• I Dreamnt of Afrika

Comment

• F U C K Y O U M E T H.

THAT IS ART.

Comment

• Might I remind everyone here that there is no concrete proof as to who perpetrated this attack. I could go on and on about how stupid it is that most of you keep up with the childish antics viewed in these posts, but I won't. Instead I am going to leave a few messages and words for those who bother to read here.

To those who find this amusing: Of course you find this amusing, you find anything amusing that causes problems for people. You are the same kind of people who thrive off of watching others suffer, so your morbidly low self-esteem gets a minimal boost and makes you feel better about your pathetic nature. Take off your clothes and go wallow in some self-pity.

To those who would place blame: It is so easy for you to find someone guilty before any proof is made. I understand that your lack of maturity and experience in the real world, forces you to pick the easiest object and place blame upon it. I also understand that the same immaturity causes you to lash out with asinine statements about things you have no conception of.

To the conspiracy theorists: You people are perhaps the most annoying of all. Automatically convinced that this was a ploy to generate income for Trench Wars. Obviously you people are too stupid to tie your own shoes or feed yourselves, but somehow managed to type the few words it took to make yourself out as a paranoid shit for brains. Go watch some more Mel Gibson movies.

To the people who would conduct such an attack: What do I really need to say? There are hundreds of adjectives that I could use to describe such a person who would willingly attack a free online game in the hopes it would make them feel powerful and in control. Really, all you've done is stopped this zone from operation for a while, and ruined the enjoyment of hundreds of people out there. This was a real achievement for you, you can now go to bed every night with a hard-on, knowing that you committed the mighty task of bringing down Trench Wars. Your parents and future cyber girlfriends will be so proud of you. Perhaps you should find a more worthy cause than ruining the enjoyment of our community members. If you have such a monumental beef with staff, take it up with them.

And, to those who continue to fuel the fire: Just remember, you brought this type of speculation and blame upon yourselves. No one forced you to make such comments, you just decided for desire of fame, to make yourselves the perpetrators and then into the victim.

That's all I have to say. Hope to see you all in the zone again soon. In the meantime, visit some other zones you may not have normally gone to. Enjoy all of what Continuum has to offer, shoot some ships and play some other Elims. We'll be back, not even some immature high school script kiddie can stop us.

-PUSH
                            Last edited by THE PUSHER; 04-01-2003, 03:58 AM.
                            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

• That is a fitting post to end this thread Push, kudos.
                              Somebody lock this thread.
                              ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

• After some consideration, I am going to lock this thread, instead of allowing it to further degenerate. It will however, be ready for any of you to view. Of course there will be other threads started on the topic, but I think everything has been said already. I ask that you just hang on and wait to see what comes of this. TW will be back, it is not a matter of if, only when.

-PUSH
                                Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                                X