X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why trench wars is living

1) It is not dying! Yay!

2) ?go ... oh HEY look! THERES PEOPLE IN HERE WTFZ

3) <Insert random event advertisement here with a hint of comedic aftertaste> ?go <insert event>
    Fun and addicting events made by a dedicated community of map creators, graphics sexifiers, and bot manipulators. Not to mention the extra effort to appease those plagued by attention spans of less than 20ms with little bot toys like !magic8ball while waiting for the host to prepare the event.

4) Tired of getting blown up from half a screen away in ?go 0 ? Then ?go and try some action packed pure basing.

5) Aw damn the terr left, now what? Oh yea, :robob:!terr

6) Yawn, too easy, oh yea I can ?go elim for some non-stop rank building deathmatch action satisfaction.

7) WZ THIS SHIP HAS NO COWBELL, I GOTTA HAVE MORE COWBELL ?go javs

8) These newbs are just no match for my skills! Time to single handedly prove my dominance over every player in Trench Wars ?go duel

9) I'm lonely, :#D BD JD SD?!??!??!!
    TWD - Fully automated so that whenever squads want to duel, they can. Takes TW gameplay up a notch due to its competitive community of squads.

10) I think our egos got in the way of our pwnature, we need to find some skillz ?go wbduel ?go javduel ?go base
    Do you feel lucky punk? Well, do ya?

11) Real life not dramatic enough for ya? ?go http://forums.trenchwars.org/ to experience more drama than any one person could handle without medical supervision

12) The fact that this list isn't complete because its missing ten zillion things in the works; not to mention all the stuff I forgot to mention but I'm lumping it in this category just to be safe.

13) So, you think you're the best <insert ship here> eh? Ye... PEW PEW BOOM! Oh whoops, nm!

14) A dedicated staff of volunteers dedicated to making the zone as fun as possible while willing to justly pacify whiners, complainers, idiots, freaks, racists, cheaters and laggers to the best of their ability.

15) The inability to quit.

Go ahead you ignoramus, you can say our zone is dying all you want, but let me tell you something:

What will you do without TrenchWars? Will ya fight?

What?!?! Against that? No! We will run; and we will live.

Aye, fight and you may die; run, you'll live, at least for a while. And dying in your beds many yearsth from now, would you be willing to trade allllllll of this from this day to that, for once chance, JUST ONE CHANCE to come back here, and tell our enemies, that they may take our flags BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE, OUR DRAMAWARS!

ok

Comment

why trench wars is dying

The text that you have entered is too long (59160 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

god damn, how can i reveal all the fatal flaws in this zone with these stupid restrictions????????????
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
        The text that you have entered is too long (59160 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.

god damn, how can i reveal all the fatal flaws in this zone with these stupid restrictions????????????
        with a gore and CP flood
        (\ (\
        ( ^_^)
        (_(")(")

last.fm
        "I like my coffee black, just like my metal."

Comment

considering we're a 10-year-old game that's not cross-platform, not really sponsored or supported, and not advanced by many standards, it's amazing we've made it this far, and that's all i can say

i think a few years back we really sort of automated subspace in anticipation of some increase in pop, but it never happened. it's really sort of cut down on the social network really created by the staff and players, and that social network is what really traps players into games, as well as making it fun. the whole thing about subspace is that it's retro, and half the fun was the glorious ghetto-rigging that was pre-TWD trench wars. now we provide the same basic gameplay as bigger games - automated leagues, matches, etc - and so now that TWDD is as straightforward as a call of duty team deathmatch.... i'm gonna go play CoD, because it definitely works better :P

but anyways, i digress - it's about time someone made this thread. even if TW is or isn't dying, i don't think it's an issue that we can ever really change given our resources.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

If the zone is dying, why are you part of the sinking ship ph? GTFO!

Comment

Originally posted by WingZero View Post
              1) Go ahead you ignoramus, you can say our zone is dying all you want, but let me tell you something:

What will you do without TrenchWars? Will ya fight?

What?!?! Against that? No! We will run; and we will live.

Aye, fight and you may die; run, you'll live, at least for a while. And dying in your beds many yearsth from now, would you be willing to trade allllllll of this from this day to that, for once chance, JUST ONE CHANCE to come back here, and tell our enemies, that they may take our flags BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE, OUR DRAMAWARS!
              Hell yeah im gonna kick some wimma ass today. Braveheart best movie ever!

Comment

How come Wing gets to use sig banners <_<
                Indulgence

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post

Amen Star. Well said brother.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                    How come Wing gets to use sig banners <_<
                    QFT
                    -Bubbles
                    Phillie> lag isnt skill btw F-35
                    Kthx> yes it is, newbie.

Comment

oh speak the truth Brother Wing,

faggots saying the server is dead, last time I checked the pubs are full and there's a lot of players who still play this game quite actively.
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                        faggots
                        Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
                          because the captains and their crew are clueless, and i'd feel pretty bad if i let a ship full of retards go down without at least a halfhearted rescue attempt. :sadoldsmi:sadoldsmif
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                            because the captains and their crew are clueless, and i'd feel pretty bad if i let a ship full of retards go down without at least a halfhearted rescue attempt. :sadoldsmi:sadoldsmif
                            speaking from experience, you would actually probably piss yourself laughing

i mean... have you ever heard a retard drown?
                            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by castromarx View Post
                              Exactly.
                              nazi.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X