No announcement yet.

Elimination / Competition Proposition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No thank you herc. Why should I play the same arena with javelins? If you want jav elim get the population back up in baseelim then. I don't want elim to turn into what happen to tourny (were people keep voting for javs). Though if you have a rotation of ship rounds (wb, then jav,etc) then that would be fine. Other than that, no thank you .
    TWLD Champion 2014
    TWDTB Champion 2013
    TWDTB Champion 2016
    TWDTB Champion 2017
    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

its not going to happen.. i proposed this idea a long ass time ago.

#1, the reason we should join elims back together is cuz we don't have no one playing shit anymore. back in 2000, there was a good reason why we had so many players in elim and etc..

THERE WERE NO OTHER ARENAS

now there is tourny, and javs, and duel, and r4594350438590438t0435 other things.

#2, the reason why it's not going to happen is becuz priitk ain't here. And if you think you can program better than that dude, u need to go jump out a window*.

#3, the reason why it's def not going to happen is the same reason we can't fix robo etc. only priitk has access to it, and he's no where. That's why everything is breaking down. And if you want to argue with me on this,
      you can go and jump out a window*.

*DISCLAIMER:

I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DO JUMP OUT A WINDOW. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THESE WORD TO HEART AND JUMP OUT A WINDOW. IF YOU DO JUMP OUT A WINDOW, THEN BY READING THIS DISCLAIMER AND THIS REPLY IN A FORUM, YOU AGREE TO WAIVER ANY LIABILITY WHICH THE AUTHOR'S COMMENTS MAY BE TAKEN TO CONSTITUTE ANY ACTIONS WHICH MAY BE ILLEGAL OR MAY CAUSE ANY SELF INJURIES.
      1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
      5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
      5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
      5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
      5:Attila> :\
      5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
      5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
      5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
      5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

Comment

Working...
      X