No announcement yet.

DA's Rant #145 - Why hack Trench Wars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda funny, I was trying to explain what happend to some people and there all like "whats a router?".

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
      Eeks, you are wrong

if anyone could do this it would have been done more than just once.

the TW server would get trashed every day or something
      Most people that know how to do it realize its stupidity and wouldn't bother crashing the game they're addicted too.
      1:koan> indy is like being skinny and liking weird music
      1:tRICERATOPS> just a bunhc of faggots is all being indy is
      1:koan> we cant talk about this infront of castro
      1:koan> he's going to see this and be like WTFZ im a skinny vegeterian white dude with selective music tastes

Comment

I really wish the "hacker" ( i hate using that word because he didn't actually hack the system) would come out onto these forums for an old fashioned flaming contest.
        Ну вот...

Comment

hacking is easy if you know how it is done and as far as i am conserned it is a crime. i think at a parralel to it is ... say shoplifting. it is compleatly un nessasery and can jeperdise lots of people for the sake of some SAD and i mean SAD person who gets a thrill or a buzz from doing this. as it is only these people that make the internet unsafe. any system on the net is at risk, just the ones at greater risk are obviously the ones that are commonly used by the public. if there are any hakers or wannabe hackers in here them my advise is to stop, sounds like a pathetic thing to say, but with technology advancing all the time on the internet it is only a matter of time. a long wile back i knew a hacker and it was only a matter of time before they were caught and prosicuted.

hakers don't OWN, they are LAME

>JiMsTeR!<
          - Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my hard disk? -

- Life is a game. Shit, I've lost the Bastard Dice... -

Comment

Originally posted by JiMsTeR!
            hacking is easy if you know how it is done and as far as i am conserned it is a crime. i think at a parralel to it is ... say shoplifting. it is compleatly un nessasery and can jeperdise lots of people for the sake of some SAD and i mean SAD person who gets a thrill or a buzz from doing this. as it is only these people that make the internet unsafe. any system on the net is at risk, just the ones at greater risk are obviously the ones that are commonly used by the public. if there are any hakers or wannabe hackers in here them my advise is to stop, sounds like a pathetic thing to say, but with technology advancing all the time on the internet it is only a matter of time. a long wile back i knew a hacker and it was only a matter of time before they were caught and prosicuted.

hakers don't OWN, they are LAME

>JiMsTeR!<

hackers are programmers, not security-loophole-exploiters.. learn your history, and then post
            Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

well i can c your veiw but, 'hacking' is seen in many differant ways nowadays, the most typical is when the 'hacker' finds an open port and then runs scripts on the system, others just in simple terms 'lagout' systems. thus making the packets sent to a server or router delayed or lost, meaning loss in transmition. the word hacking is not specific.

>jimster<

p.s ..... if ucan make sence outa that then i ant as drunk as i think i am.

Comment

the first one you listed is what i meant by exploitation, and the second one's just a DOS.. both of which are not hacking. hacking's more like solving programming problems or making a gigantic OS or stuff like that.. what you're thinkin of is called stupidity, caused by people who have no real skills but like to build happiness on other people's pain and frustration. it makes them feel big to even have people talk about them.. thus, stop
                Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera
                  Believe me, the entire sane side of the TW population doesn't understand.
                  Believe me, the entire social side of the TW population doesn't understand hacking.
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

FUCK THE PLANET

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                    1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                    1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                    1:Zloy> Why
                    1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

i can agree that there is no skill involved, and it is done by people with sad pointless enjoyment, editing sripts i have done in the past I have always called it debuging... ok ok it kinda means taking the bugs out. i am more familior with the building and HW of computers and networking also graphic design. i admit my knowlage on the subject of 'hacking' is not of a high standard but i have come across ppl that do things like it.

Comment

its called scripting then, or PROG ABUSING lol

Comment

lol or just simply

" get out more! "

Comment

eh, its all automatic , thus they could be outside <3

Comment

lol yer

i off now need 2 sleep

Comment

awww... i wanted to have a conversation on here and flood post counts

Comment

Working...
                                X