Do You Duel in ?go Duel, Think Twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Duel in ?go Duel, Think Twice

You might, just be banned for no reason, no explanation, nothing.... Well, apparently its not even a ban, because then rudy, the massive abusing bangop of trenchwars, didn't even have a reason to put on the ban so he decided to do a *kill, and try to make it invisible by erasing the logs.

Looks just like the zone you want to play!
    1:Aorta> Im banned again...
    1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...691#post628691

makes sense, in before merge. stupid fucking rudy can lick my balls irl
    (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
    (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
    (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
    (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Originally posted by Heroin Bob View Post
      http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...691#post628691

makes sense, in before merge. stupid fucking rudy can lick my balls irl
      not a merge newb its not even the same subject, well it is because anything about rudy is abuse, funny huh!
      1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

Comment

R U D Y Redneck Uber Dick Yerned

Rudy Lets play Acro R U D Y = F A G G O T I T Y -:turned: L O S E R

Comment

they gotta do sumthin to feel important....abusin powers and shit to feel high and mighty

lord knows bein a mod in this game isnt reelin in the glory for them
          2:Stray> dont b scared throw a verse,no worries rasaq is here it cant get worse
          2:Al KaPWN> listen to rasaq tryna act like he a baller when if he laid down on his stomach he would be a foot taller
          2:Rasaq> LOL:D
          2:Rasaq> owned
          2:UpC> LOL:turned:

Mr. Arrogant 2 enters arena
          Al KaPWN> leave!
          Al KaPWN> no axing
          Banned4Lif> hes looking for people cybering
          Al KaPWN> ?go javduel
          Al KaPWN> sef and weak were there:o

Comment

Originally posted by Ev0lUtIoN View Post
            they gotta do sumthin to feel important....abusin powers and shit to feel high and mighty

lord knows bein a mod in this game isnt reelin in the glory for them
            Its obviously for rudy, all he does when he logs in...

Comment

you've sure got some intelligent supporters there,
              not saying that you siblings are not intelligent though
              Cig Smoke> He spelled since "sinse" LOOOl

YTRE> i wish newbs likes you who think they are vet like hazuki wouldn,t talk like necro

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                what's the point of your reply?

Comment

thank you dictionary.com, it only took him 40 minutes to formulate a reply?

you suck, go play in traffic

no - re
                  (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
                  (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
                  (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

Cyrus Go choke on Cock - GG
                    tabo> TagMor
                    TagMor> Sup girl
                    tabo> This is why you FAIL!

Comment

Cyrus, remember when Tough was teh best squad in SS? YEAH NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Srsly though can I join? JK THEY ARENT EVEN AROUND ANYMORE! LOL!!!!!! No srsly though u wanna join teh siren?
                      SSCU Trench Wars Regular Player with several TWD and Golf4 titles.

Ryan> i watched midget blow job for days once

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 328is View Post
                        Cyrus, remember when Tough was teh best squad in SS? YEAH NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Srsly though can I join? JK THEY ARENT EVEN AROUND ANYMORE! LOL!!!!!! No srsly though u wanna join teh siren?
                        i think you mean warpath

or pirates

or Butt

or NC17

or Lethaldose

honestly, if i join every squad in TW like an dickgrabbin slut i would obviously be on the top 1 eventually right?

wait

whos this newb we talking sabout??

idont get pub trash sthi tal;k, crhguqerghviuaqhviuh'

cy newb, hit up counterstrilke, "BOOOM HEAD SHOT" is more your speed of intellect.

Comment

man, in the wee hours of the morning, TWForums does some weird gremlins shit and is taken over by morlocks who apparently fucking love acro
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                            man, in the wee hours of the morning, TWForums does some weird gremlins shit and is taken over by morlocks who apparently fucking love acro
                            hmm, sense my post has nothing to do about acro, lets see, learn what the fuck you are talking about before you speak! Thanks bud

Comment

Originally posted by Aorta View Post
                              hmm, sense my post has nothing to do about acro, lets see, learn what the fuck you are talking about before you speak! Thanks bud
                              have you read your own thread? specifically: the parts where acro are mentioned
                              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                              X