Do You Duel in ?go Duel, Think Twice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aorta View Post
    P DuelBot> s4j3n: PING Current:30 ms Average:30 ms Low:20 ms High:70 ms S2C: 0.0% C2S: 0.0%

So everytime the server makes someone apear as they are lagging it is now a *kill, like i said, don't go watch twdd's or twjd's people look like they lag enormous amounts, yet they have lag below 100ms without ploss.
    You really are a fucking moron. Nowhere did I say that his lag was a problem rather than his timer drift. I had to leave for work within 2 minutes and didnt have the time to fuck around trying to figure out what the problem could be, so I, being the most knowledgable entity on these matters in this zone, made a judgement call which I still think I was right in making. This small situation I would quite happily discuss with S4 if he still feels raw about it. Other than that, it is none of yours, or your incestuous brother's fucking business what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
      You really are a fucking moron. Nowhere did I say that his lag was a problem rather than his timer drift. I had to leave for work within 2 minutes and didnt have the time to fuck around trying to figure out what the problem could be, so I, being the most knowledgable entity on these matters in this zone, made a judgement call which I still think I was right in making. This small situation I would quite happily discuss with S4 if he still feels raw about it. Other than that, it is none of yours, or your incestuous brother's fucking business what I do.
      Sense when do you leave your precious private arena you kicked everyone out of? Only if its a grudge ban huh?
      1:Aorta> Im banned again...
      1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

5:Mike_Hawk <ZH>> i hate you because your name has more vowels than constenants

Comment

My bad for mixing up the terms "timer synch" and "lag" in some of my previous posts.

Comment

None of you know what the hell is going on, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Aorta View Post
            Sense when do you leave your precious private arena you kicked everyone out of? Only if its a grudge ban huh?
            Excuse me if I like to do my work in an environment that is somewhat free of half a dozen cuntheads spamming RIOT. Do you even begin to fathom how pathetic you lot acted?

Comment

I ALSO LIKE TO POST IN USELESS POSTS BY STUPID FAGS!
              WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

to rudy:
              keep up the good work.
              from what i see, its just idiots whining.

to everyone else:
              using kill was a good idea, as speclocks are easily bypassed.
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Excuse me if I like to do my work in an environment that is somewhat free of half a dozen cuntheads spamming RIOT. Do you even begin to fathom how pathetic you lot acted?
                I told hb he was being a dumb ass, and didn't follow suite in that so don't throw me in the band wagon.
                1:Banned4Life> dont talk to staff, dont do help calls, dont respond to staff unless u get a pm that says you have to respond or be banned, dont tk, dont talk in pub .....

Comment

Originally posted by AceFlyer View Post
                  My bad for mixing up the terms "timer synch" and "lag" in some of my previous posts.
                  what is the different? (asking seriously).

Comment

Lag is a regressive term used to identify the quality of your connection. Comprised of a high, low, and average pingtime from the client to the server, as well as the back and forth packetloss percentage.

Timer synch is a term to determine the synchronicity between the client and the server. Every five seconds, a packet from your client is given a timestamp and upon receipt of that packet, the server also gives it a timestamp shown for comparison.
                    If for example; you have an overclocked processor, are running downloads, running resource heavy applications, or God forbid - speed hacking, the timestamp sent by your client advances ahead (or sometimes falls behind) of the timestamp the server gives the packet. This affects your gameplay in a way that is unseen by merely checking your ?lag, as it does not affect your connction at all rather than the performance of your PC. The effect on your gameplay is extremely obvious though, quite similar in comparison to continual lag spikes in which you would observe sudden movement akin to teleportation (though I assure you, this is not a desirable means of play).
                    In extreme cases of timer drift, the server actually blares out alerts that a player is severely out of synch with it, which is when you are then swooped upon by highmod staff, particularly myself.

This was certainly the case with S4j3n. While in the short time I was observing his timer drift and ultimately *killed him, all highmods were concurrently being spammed by a series of server errors caused as a result of his presence. His timestamp readout did not allow me to make any determination about the cause of this sudden and extreme drift, though it was glaringly intolerable for him to even be connected at the time lest he isolate and rectify the problem in his own time. Hence the (what would have been) 60 minute disconnection had it not been for the unpatched glitch in subgame which allows the command to continue without expiry. That was my fault. I'm almost certain this bug is isolated to a certain time given as opposed to the command itself. I digress....No, actually, I'm finished.

"Ye know too much." - David Walliams

Comment

*Post containing wild guesses/uninformed assumptions/conspiracy theories, saying that Rudy should be axed/punished/killed*
                      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

Lag is a regressive term used to identify the quality of your connection. Comprised of a high, low, and average pingtime from the client to the server, as well as the back and forth packetloss percentage.

Timer synch is a term to determine the synchronicity between the client and the server. Every five seconds, a packet from your client is given a timestamp and upon receipt of that packet, the server also gives it a timestamp shown for comparison.
                        If for example; you have an overclocked processor, are running downloads, running resource heavy applications, or God forbid - speed hacking, the timestamp sent by your client advances ahead (or sometimes falls behind) of the timestamp the server gives the packet. This affects your gameplay in a way that is unseen by merely checking your ?lag, as it does not affect your connction at all rather than the performance of your PC. The effect on your gameplay is extremely obvious though, quite similar in comparison to continual lag spikes in which you would observe sudden movement akin to teleportation (though I assure you, this is not a desirable means of play).
                        In extreme cases of timer drift, the server actually blares out alerts that a player is severely out of synch with it, which is when you are then swooped upon by highmod staff, particularly myself.

This was certainly the case with S4j3n. While in the short time I was observing his timer drift and ultimately *killed him, all highmods were concurrently being spammed by a series of server errors caused as a result of his presence. His timestamp readout did not allow me to make any determination about the cause of this sudden and extreme drift, though it was glaringly intolerable for him to even be connected at the time lest he isolate and rectify the problem in his own time. Hence the (what would have been) 60 minute disconnection had it not been for the unpatched glitch in subgame which allows the command to continue without expiry. That was my fault. I'm almost certain this bug is isolated to a certain time given as opposed to the command itself. I digress....No, actually, I'm finished.

"Ye know too much." - David Walliams
                        Do you even play this game anymore Rudy? I never see you play Come back whiterabbits
                        HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
                          *Post containing wild guesses/uninformed assumptions/conspiracy theories, saying that Rudy should be axed/punished/killed*
                          Damnit you're so good...Couldn't have put it better myself. I'll just copy.

(Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

Thanks for the explanation Rudy. Well, now that it clear, thread can be closed :turned:

Comment

wr4life

now it can be closed.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Galaxy Turbo View Post
                                Damnit you're so good...Couldn't have put it better myself. I'll just copy.

Well, how liable are you. Mr. (TW Marketing Moderator) not doing such a hot job, tw's still dieing.

Comment

Working...
                                X