X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds delicious
    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
    There wont be another election for president.
    Obama is the Omega President.
    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

omg me and da1 = ???
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Soilderz View Post
        omg me and da1 = ???
        You would lose =(, but the 2vs2 idea is good!
        (Paradise)>dj sage
        (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
        1: Dynasty> LOL
        1:vue> LOL
        1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

I like this idea and i would definetly like to see this happen in tw. Also make a big tournament where best teams compete, like twl. Just like someone said before.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Do it.

Comment

I like it.
              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
              4:Geio> DEEZ?
              4:Geio> LOLOL
              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
              4:spirit> LOL
              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Exactly, I think the idea is small but if it ever made a TWL style league, it would be very manageable, lots of interest, and since it's 2v2, comparing that to the population, it would increase competition massively.

Game on.
                (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
                5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
                1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
                1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I agree completely. We should at least give this new 2v2 League a try. Because this game is very community based, everyone has at least a few friends, many players would participate in this league and would add some much needed competition to the zone. Keep it Warbird vs Warbird or Jav vs Jav, any variations will just decrease the competition and make things messy.
                  I think the two options that are available are:
                  1) Strictly two players per team. Switching teams would result in a penalty.
                  2) A small roster (of maybe 5?). The "squad" captains choose which two players to add in the 2v2. This style will allow the captain to make substitutes in case of lag or suckages.

Comment

This isn't new, it was done in like 2000 with mediocre results :P With the right person running it it might work though
                    Dice
                    TWLB Champions Season 8
                    TWLJ Champions Season 8
                    TWLB Champions Season 10
                    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

haha yeah I remember that league. funny shit.
                      players had a week or something to get the game going in a private pub arena and then send in the scores themselves to the leaguehost. I was quite new at the time and me and waaaaaah!! were robbed on our victory cos the more well-known opponents refused to confirm they had lost. They were so bitter
                      Im not sure what happend with that league really, I cant remember it being finished?
                      Originally posted by Tyson
                      There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                      Originally posted by HeavenSent
                      Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                      Originally posted by Izor
                      Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I think Kahlan just wants staff, like Sertifi, offering his 'vast' java knowledge (even though poor Sertifi had nothing to offer). Bad idea; would be another failure like TWSD, being popular for exactly 1 week. Besides, it would injure tourny competition. If you want to begin this "new league", just beg staff to make tourny full-time instead.
                        1:Kthx> Hey Cower ill let you play the next game if you can name me five medieval weapons.
                        1:Cower> Sword
                        1:Kthx> ok
                        1:Cower> Axe
                        1:Kthx> WAIT, YOU GOT IT
                        1:Cower> ?
                        1:Kthx> GET OFF THE CHAT

Comment

sounds like a good idea. i already have a partner in mind :turned:
                          1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                          JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                          1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                          http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Kahlan View Post
                            What would you guys think of a permanent 2v2 league? A league identical to TWDD and TWJD except with 2 players instead of 4. I'd say, non-squad-based. You could pick your partner, so it was just ONE partner. And you'd be ranked together as a partnership and it wouldn't be individual at all. So changing partners would be pretty much pointless unless your partner was inactive or something. I think the TW community would respond positively toward it. I see that ?go tourny is incredibly popular on the weekends and that a number of people play with the same partner quite frequently. I've run it by a few people and I've gotten nothing but positive reinforcement for the idea so I thought I'd take it to the TW Forums to get large-scale feedback. So, to sum up:

A 2v2 league with 1 partner, ranking system based on the team as a whole. As a bonus to staffers: There could probably be several "boxes" in one arena with one bot controlling them all, so it would be less trouble than the current TWD setup. The ?go duel map should be pretty much all you'd need. Just a thought, I'd appreciate the feedback because if this league goes underway, I'd be really excited to play it.

-edit- It would also be beneficial because I know tons of people have the problem of waiting for a TWD game due to lack of players. Now if you and your partner have the same play-schedule then you could play your matches when you can't TWD. Just a thought
                            Would actually be kind of cool if 2v2 WAS squad related. As in if a squad needs points, put in your two best players against another squads 2 best to try to snag some last minute points (for w/e reason). Or hell, like you said if you don't have 4 online, just play with two.
                            TWLD Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Finals Champion Season 12
                            TWEL Warbird Champion: Season 4

Primordial> How many time for ld

Comment

I was thinking completely non-squad related. And of just a 2v2 partnership without a roster. I see the same people partner a lot in ?go tourny, probably the most famous for it is Sis + Soze. But whatever could get it going the fastest works for me.
                              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
                              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

i was thinking more of this 2v2 being squad related, have mini squads with a roster of around 5, with a captain, with a twd style website and a twl style form of an elite league once or twice a year. Result.
                                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X