New League!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Purple Heart View Post
    Would actually be kind of cool if 2v2 WAS squad related. As in if a squad needs points, put in your two best players against another squads 2 best to try to snag some last minute points (for w/e reason). Or hell, like you said if you don't have 4 online, just play with two.
    If this was made squad related, it would have serious concenquenses. For example, in twl squads got like 5 best wbs/javs playing and others just wait for sub or sit in spec whole season. Probably in this case ONLY 2 best wbs/javs from each squad would play and that would make popularity of it awful.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
      I think Kahlan just wants staff, like Sertifi, offering his 'vast' java knowledge (even though poor Sertifi had nothing to offer). Bad idea; would be another failure like TWSD, being popular for exactly 1 week. Besides, it would injure tourny competition. If you want to begin this "new league", just beg staff to make tourny full-time instead.
      God forbid you actually have people wanting to contribute something to the zone and offering it! Imagine such people getting staff, the whole system might get unhinged!!!
      "... I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep." -R. Frost

Comment

Another event when all of our current ones are either not working or dying <_<

If you fixed tourny statistics and ranking system and implemented a better site this could easily be considered a 2v2 to see who is the best. BTW staff told me around 3 months ago that tourny was being "overhauled" but I have yet to see it done.

In another sense, this could be implemented into TWEL easily. That would be if the current league was running fine, which it is not. Everyone keeps stepping up to offer help for TWEL, then they either go inactive or just say "screw it." Playoffs are always months off from when they are scheduled and they are horribly setup.

I'd like to see the current mini-leagues revamped before new ones are set in place. Or else theres going to be 50 more dead arenas with just a bot sitting in them.
        Indulgence

Comment

it'd be fun if you ran it like a "on your own time" tourny or something. i don't like the idea of having more than 2 people paired up though, kinda just makes it a small twd otherwise.
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
            i don't like the idea of having more than 2 people paired up though, kinda just makes it a small twd otherwise.
            ^^
            sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
            1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

Well I think that since this thread has gotten... unanimous? support... Shall we make a new one for TW DEV? :grin:
              sigpic

1:Shaun> if my girlfriend had a dick
              1:Shaun> mmmm

Comment

ward is just upset because even with a roster of 4-5, he'd still end up on the bench. gg.
                1:Ammunative> you should take a break from the forums
                1:Ammunative> lol
                1:Zingy> lol agreed
                1:Zingy> i think things are getting too tense
                1:Ammunative> get yourself banned for a while
                1:Ammunative> itll be good for ya
                1:Zingy> i'll just pretend sk8 sent out a hitman to take me out, so i ahve to lay low for a while
                1:Zingy> hide in my e-Cave

Comment

Lol
                  1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
                  JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
                  1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
                  http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ammunative View Post
                    ward is just upset because even with a roster of 4-5, he'd still end up on the bench. gg.
                    ZINGGGGG
                    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                        i was thinking more of this 2v2 being squad related, have mini squads with a roster of around 5, with a captain, with a twd style website and a twl style form of an elite league once or twice a year. Result.
                        Should be not squad related :P then its a good idea i think.
                        Should be cool to play also with friends from other squads in games like this.
                        Major Crisis

Comment

This is a good idea, but what the FUCK happend to TWDT? I want TWDT back too!

Comment

Working...
                          X