Use this time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Use this time

This is a great opportunity to experiment with new maps and possbily a few setting tweaks. May change the elim map around a little bit, or the base elim. Use this temporary time to experiment with the zone a little bit, it could lead to big things. And if not, it's not like it's a permanent thing since we'll be on the old server eventually and everything will be normal.

Maybe it's just the cannibis talking but I think we should definetly start trying different things in the zone.
    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Sounds like a good idea. It would be nice to see some new areas and maps for a change.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

like remove levis and cloakers
      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
      apt>yes u can wtf
      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
      apt>na
      apt>ill show you pictures
      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

I think they should update the elim map, i mean god how long have they had that same block with the little trees at the courners and the few rocks flying around. I'd love to see a new elim map, would be sweet.

Comment

New map

Hey all. Its theTKer. I have recently (2 hours from the time i wrote this) sent a new map to 2dragons. He seemed interested in my idea. Its a D-day map thats quite good. Its a new kind of CTF hosted event. The map itself is very good and realistic, but i want to present to you the idea of Allies invading the beaches and advancing to capture a flag far on the other end. The Germans will be in very fortified defensive positions and have the ability to repel masses of oncoming Allies. There are multiple "stages" to the attack and involve an initial beach invasion, a fight at the defensive walls, inside the defensive buildings, and in trenches. Also knew settings, shipsets, tiles, and ideas will be in effect. There is a lot more to this than what I have said and if you guys are interested and want mroe info, post here and I will tell you more or even send you the map at request.
          Pray for it!
          The best twd dueler is one who can do his job while having a job done to him. Aka. Thetker

Comment

I kinda like the Elim map... just coz the trees are really ... interesting ? But, I totally agree that TW needs a different variety of maps.. :s Good luck with your map TKer
            Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

heh, za gophar had in interesting idea. Why not use this opportunity to experiment with levi-less pub arenas. People moan about that all the time
              www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

With the recent second prerelease of Cont 0.38, my idea would be to use the new 16-bit colour depth capabilities to enhance the graphics. Every other major zone such as DSB, EG and even 17th Parallel uses LVZ effects in their pub map, but TW doesn't.

TW might be the most popular zone but that's no reason for it to be complacent... there are always improvements to be made If I get chance I might try and see what I can come up with in terms of graphics.

Oh... and bring back trees to the pub map! Trees4life!
                Old git and mostly harmless former captain of British Squad

Comment

Elim Trees $
                  EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by Lain
                    Why not use this opportunity to experiment with levi-less pub arenas. People moan about that all the time
                    ffs when do people understand that using 6 ships of 8 possible is the stupidest idea ever. Just change the settings of the damn things.
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Zengrath
                      I think they should update the elim map
                      Answer: dont play elim. I pronounce a new religion/religous sect/fanatical cult, Mikeism. People who followed the Mikesist way of life renounce of knowledge of ever having played that 'e' game, and repetedly publically humilited those in the arena at the time through means of zoner messages.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

looks like theyre listening
                        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

trees

personally I never understood why there was trees in elim. It seems strange considering that its a spaceship game and we're flying around in a outer space with trees floating in the air.

Comment

I just think elim map should be alittle more interesting.. i mean right now it's just a big square, can't there be something other then the rocks and trees? like a wall or two, or something! geeze. i don't want it to be like eg elim , i think it should be open like it is, but maybe something alittle added to it just to make it feel less boring.... But i play in elim non stop so not like i'm not gonna play now if it's not updated just tired of seeing same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Valiant
                              With the recent second prerelease of Cont 0.38, my idea would be to use the new 16-bit colour depth capabilities to enhance the graphics. Every other major zone such as DSB, EG and even 17th Parallel uses LVZ effects in their pub map, but TW doesn't.

TW might be the most popular zone but that's no reason for it to be complacent... there are always improvements to be made If I get chance I might try and see what I can come up with in terms of graphics.

Oh... and bring back trees to the pub map! Trees4life!
                              !!! Valiant is alive.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Working...
                              X