April fools Joke!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April fools Joke!

Today in Trench Wars a TW player got caught by an evil joke on april fool`s day!

Nimrook (better known as Gundam-Heavysomething) got joked by Melo,Anzu and n0ah. Nimrook thought that TW staff was recruting seeing new names in staff... after different persuasions to convince him we told him to do a ?help in order to be recruited as staff and it worked!!

GG Nimrook hehe

I lost adress of log so ill post it later on tonight gotta leave now

omfg.. that was so planned!!

Melo, Anzu and n0ah u all are hunted 4 life!!
    9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
    4:Nimrook> No?
    4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
    4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
    4:Akuun> ROFL
    4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
    4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
    4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

The log my dear, dear leader is trying to show you is here:
      http://koti.mbnet.fi/~anzusk8/sk8cha...logs/april.log

You were owned badly, but since it's aprils fool you will either forgive, or plot a devious scheme that will happen next year O_O
      This is turning me on :x
      Da1andonly> man this youghurt only made me angry

5:ph> n0ah will dangle from a helicopter ladder and just reduce the landscape to ashes by sweeping his beard across it

Comment

my april fools joke was last night. it had nothing to do with the fact that it was april fools but thats what im calling it cause it was already april 1st in gmt and wahtnot.

so im in the pub doing all this dumb shit like mine repping people and using decoys and i drop a portal next to a wall in the flagroom and go up to the roof and use the portal to make it look like i flew thru the wall.

20 minutes later some guy PMs me asking how the hell i did it and i instinctively replied "cheat codes." he asks me where i got it and stuff and i tell him that the person who made the cheat noticed that "it took a second to exit when he hit esc q" and i told the dude that if u press esc+q+esc REALLY fast you activate cheat mode.

after dissapearing and reappearing quite a few times he finally claimed that he thought he got it and i told him to fly at a wall at maximum velocity and he would go thru it. hahahaha he sat there bonking the wall for freaking 30 minutes. then he said he gave up but i was still specicing him and he was CLEARLY trying to reactivate "cheat mode" with the esc+q+esc thing (he had to switch account because on one he had tried to log on too many times). i called some a couple chat friends over when he started ramming walls again and one of my friends hunted him while the other gaurded him and he did not even know what the hell was going on. he PMed me again asking what he was doing wrong and i asked if he was hitting insert as he hit the wall.

pretty much the same thing happened for the next hour. the only difference was that he warped every time he hit the wall and i told him his timing was wrong. to spide things up i told him i had to leave and good luck, and got on a different name so he would not recognize me and i layed a portal in base and did the trick right in front of him. he PMed me asking how to do it and i told him the same as i had before. by that time i had 4 friends flying around him as he slammed into the walls and i told them the trick and they all did it too. he PMed them all. after a total of about two and a half hours and another account change, he PMed me again. i noticed that matorian was sitting in spec and told him that matorian had invented the cheat and told za gophar, and za had told everyone he knew. i hoped that he would ask matorian and i dont know if he did but nothing happened and one of my friends from dsb told him what was going on... he seemed to take it rather well and was pretty impressed with the whole thing.

so thats how i spent 2 and a half hours last night, watching some dude slam walls and exit and reenter the game.
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Marvelous work all...

I read the log... very funny! I like how Brithney Spears lashes out on Volcs.
          Last edited by Lea; 04-01-2003, 11:24 PM.
          <3 TW Radio

Comment

n0ah thats my avatar biach

Comment

ROFL!
              1:Necromotic> my belt has a pokemon on it

1:Tigerex> My Belt has a decapitated Badger on it. Can i be in your sig please

Comment

how about you two duel eachother in levs to see who IS more...worthy...of....THE...incredible... golden...level 44500000....super... fusion...^_^...master...illuminating...birdlike... anime...warrior of pain..avatar..!
                </end of 30 min episode>
                hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
                !

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                  my april fools joke was last night. it had nothing to do with the fact that it was april fools but thats what im calling it cause it was already april 1st in gmt and wahtnot.

so im in the pub doing all this dumb shit like mine repping people and using decoys and i drop a portal next to a wall in the flagroom and go up to the roof and use the portal to make it look like i flew thru the wall.

20 minutes later some guy PMs me asking how the hell i did it and i instinctively replied "cheat codes." he asks me where i got it and stuff and i tell him that the person who made the cheat noticed that "it took a second to exit when he hit esc q" and i told the dude that if u press esc+q+esc REALLY fast you activate cheat mode.

after dissapearing and reappearing quite a few times he finally claimed that he thought he got it and i told him to fly at a wall at maximum velocity and he would go thru it. hahahaha he sat there bonking the wall for freaking 30 minutes. then he said he gave up but i was still specicing him and he was CLEARLY trying to reactivate "cheat mode" with the esc+q+esc thing (he had to switch account because on one he had tried to log on too many times). i called some a couple chat friends over when he started ramming walls again and one of my friends hunted him while the other gaurded him and he did not even know what the hell was going on. he PMed me again asking what he was doing wrong and i asked if he was hitting insert as he hit the wall.

pretty much the same thing happened for the next hour. the only difference was that he warped every time he hit the wall and i told him his timing was wrong. to spide things up i told him i had to leave and good luck, and got on a different name so he would not recognize me and i layed a portal in base and did the trick right in front of him. he PMed me asking how to do it and i told him the same as i had before. by that time i had 4 friends flying around him as he slammed into the walls and i told them the trick and they all did it too. he PMed them all. after a total of about two and a half hours and another account change, he PMed me again. i noticed that matorian was sitting in spec and told him that matorian had invented the cheat and told za gophar, and za had told everyone he knew. i hoped that he would ask matorian and i dont know if he did but nothing happened and one of my friends from dsb told him what was going on... he seemed to take it rather well and was pretty impressed with the whole thing.

so thats how i spent 2 and a half hours last night, watching some dude slam walls and exit and reenter the game.
                  rofl. Meanie
                  EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                  cool koen> :)
                  PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                  cool koen> not because of a bug
                  EvoLd> Lol
                  Treachery> meh
                  EvoLd> why then?
                  PubAceR> women in power dont last
                  EvoLd> LOl
                  toaster oven reviews

Comment

LOL @ Volcs and Britney!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Comment

LOL @ Volcs and Britney!!!
                      Agreed. I hope Brithney isn't like that in real life (puts helmet on).
                      <3 TW Radio

Comment

Haha Za Gophar, wicked!

gg AnZu n sk8z
                        Ara / AraGee / Death
                        SSCU Trench Wars Player since 1999
                        SSCU Trench Wars Staff since 2001
                        TWDL, TWL-B, TWL-D, TWL-J, TWDT-J Champion
                        ----------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar

hehe, good one. 2 thumbs up.

Comment

Volcs <ER> eh? who the shit would do that? and how is that funny? must be the irony, eh?
                            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Your on staff, you should know.
                              <3 TW Radio

Comment

Working...
                              X