How to better Trenchwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to better Trenchwars

As you all know recently there has been a advertising campaign for the game and not just for trenchwars. When people do install the game and get to the point where they choose which zone to go to TW stands out by far as numbers go. So just as a wild guess I think they are likely to try it at first or definitely at some point so we have to make TW stand out. Although in the last few years or so it has gone down from being a 500 player zone on a good night to having like 300-350. Distension has been superb for TW and its a new idea and well done the creator(s) so I was wondering if people could post ideas/suggestions for staff and TW players to look at and maybe get a bit of inspiration from. Negative comments are also encouraged but try not to blame one person i.e. single member of staff....

Not exactly an ideas person so GL!
    Making your mark on the world is hard. If it were easy, everybody would do it. But it's not. It takes patience, it takes commitment, and it comes with plenty of failure along the way. The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won't. it's whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.:fear:

Maybe we could make some trench wars toilet paper. It would be easy, we could just use those useless posters that were supposed to advertise this game.

There is nothing that can be done, this game is dying because it's so outdated, period.
    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Old topic....

Town Hall Discussion...<_<

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
        There is nothing that can be done, this game is dying because it's so outdated, period.
        That is a bs arguement I keep on hearing, that hasnt been thought though. The game has been "so outdated" for around 6-7 years, and it was gaining population during some of that time. If you don't buy into that, think about the kinda games that were around in 2002 and 2003. Battlefield 1942 would be one of them. If a game like that doesnt make continuum look "so outdated" what does?.

Something else has changed in the last couple of years.
        Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
        Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

I believe I will be working on a series of posters and more professional advertisements for advertising the game in the summer, hopefully so that they can be posted up around places for everyone. I'll also design some more higher quality web banners (I haven't really seen any that look half as decent as they should be made) to advertise around the web and stuff like that.
          (Twerp and Duel Pasta)
          5:dads revenge> they are both actually my virtual pet salamanders I have to feed them virtual flies 3 times a day

1: Pandagirl!> What do I say back to that
          1: Pandagirl!> How about "lol"
          1: winipcfg> despite "lol"'s versatility, I don't think that'd be good in the situation

If you can't beat them, eat them. ?go zombies3 - Chao <ER>

Ricko> mvp gets poppadums from weak's corner shop

Comment

I'll donate 100 bucks for whatever means will be deemed best to promote the game, it's the least I can do after all the years of fun it's given me (also literally years of wasted time notwithstanding).
            2:Displaced> k washed my nuts, hope they stop itching now
            2:Displaced> now its my fucking foot that is itching, FOR FUCKS SAKE

2:Eeks> there was this girl that had a crush on me
            2:Eeks> and she had the biggest boobs i've ever seen live
            2:Eeks> had back problems too i think
            2:Eeks> it was kinda disturbing when her boobs were bigger than her head

1:DangerGirl> spider, give your cap to era
            1:spider> Wooooohoo!
            1:spider> .*passes the hat*
            1:Erathia> <eats the hat>

Comment

Seriously, raise the limits already and do it FOR THE WHOLE ZONE (minus those silly events nobody hosts that requires a certain res).

Maybe if staff pulled it's head out of it's ass to see the light once in a while things might actually happen. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Doc Flabby View Post
                Something else has changed in the last couple of years.
                Actually I agree. I guess what I really feel is that this conversation is so old. The one thing that has changed and has really affected this zone's population is the lack of serious attention the public arenas get. Since the ?go base take over of staff, the public arena has seen less and less serious attention from individual staff members. How many times does it have to be said though?

Why in the world has it been that the past few years the people in charge of pubs, DON'T PUB REGULARLY while the people in charge of TWD and other aspects of this game actually DO participate in their respective areas regularly (moot actually did a great job when he pub'd everyday). It's obvious that the ?go base upper staff really doesn't take pub that seriously. So it's not so much the game that is outdated but the management of staff personnel and the delegation of power.

Also, the fact that more and more people have been playing other online games since 2002-2003, I mean look at xbox live for example, it's enormous now compared to what it was the past 2 years even.
                (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

yep, you said it, xbox live killed subspace

solution: sell out to microsoft
                  .fffffffff_____
                  .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                  .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                  .fffffff\______/
                  .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                  .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                  .fffff\________/
                  .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                  .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|