Voting in staff and voting out staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
    A.J made this sig for me as well. It must mean he wants me to fuck him up the ass now too, doesn't it?
    It must be, because i didnt get a cool sig banner =/
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

me neither, apparently the years ive spent as aeros friend means nothing... =P
      because im not staff maybe >_>

o well if he gets staff, maybe then i can get someone to host a different event...
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
        James since u deleted my post that u banned me for i'll say it here... your a fukkin dork for that stupid assed insignia u have under your posts and it only shows how full of yourself you are. How far up ur own ass your head is
        I deleted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy View Post
          Makes me dry retch after having told people all this time that you weren't so bad. Turns out you really are just a psychotic wench that I now wouldn't piss on if you were on fire.
          I'm gonna have to write this one down, it'll come in handy later if I have to burn any bridges.
          .fffffffff_____
          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
          .fffffff\______/
          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
          .fffff\________/
          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
          .fff\__________/

Comment

lol, wench.

rudy-1
            manatee-0

Round 2: FIGHT!
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

we should draw straws for staff positions
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
              X