A *FUN* alternative to PBW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A *FUN* alternative to PBW

You all know that I'm all for LTing, and any restrictions on it is silly. So instead of having a weekend off from LTing...you have a weekend of Pure Hunting. All you haters out there can channel all your energy into hunting any stupid person who decides to gas up a levi. There obviously aren't any setting changes, but is something that would be promoted by staff. Consider advantages and disadvantages, I hope I'm onto something...
    Ну вот...

Any volunteers to be the levi?
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

More LTs.. just what we need.

Comment

people who wants to hunt HUNTS anyways, why does it matter?

plus if you dont like lt, just go to Talon's pub :/
        Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

No no, it's not like anyone's being told to be a levi, it's whoever dares to be a levi will surely be smitten. It doesn't encourage LTing at all, it only encourages the destruction of LTs, which should make you all very happy.

There's a difference between someone getting fed up and deciding to kill an annoying LT and an organized group of people trying to rid a pub of LTs for a certain amount of time...an organized LT hunt, that's all it is, haven't you seen "Hunted" I think it is with Ice Cube (a bunch of rednecks riding 4 wheelers to kill a bum out in the boonies), that's basically what it'd be, except no bad acting, do you understand what I'm trying to get at here??
          Ну вот...

Comment

i have no idea what you're talking about, but i just thought up of something.. zombies, but with LTs

when you die, you turn into WBs (no anti), and you hunt the fucker down. last surviving lt wins, or after 10 mins, gotta duel each other in LTs
            Long range scanners indicate enemy activity in another quadrant, type ?GO to warp.

Comment

Originally posted by MULTi
              i have no idea what you're talking about, but i just thought up of something.. zombies, but with LTs

when you die, you turn into WBs (no anti), and you hunt the fucker down. last surviving lt wins, or after 10 mins, gotta duel each other in LTs
              Good idea except not having anti would be a pain in the ass, maybe you could get it from grabbing greens or something

Comment

then its gotta be really rare.. lting is already hard as hell with 5 hunters, and at near the end of this game, it'll most likely be up to at least 15~20

Edit: No guards either @_@

Comment

Dear AEnima

if
                  (basing == LT hunting)
                  System.out.print("good idea")
                  else
                  System.out.print("Can't hunt levis, since I am basing. Don't try to drag me into your stupid games. Let me play my game!")

I think you know the outcome..
                  You ate some priest porridge

Comment

None of you people play in Pubs during PBW anyway Zerz.

It can't be hosted or anything...it can only be publicized, like 4-20...it's not official or anything, but everyone celebrates it who wants to.
                    Ну вот...

Comment

why don't you concentrate on being a better player instead of posting half assed ideas like this...

Comment

People will always spawn levis because newbs need something to kill. If there is a room dedicated to killing levis then no levis will bother to go there. Not sure on where you hoping this idea would go.
                        Choose the Best or Die Like the Rest!

Comment

it'd obviously affect all pubs

Bigwig, why the hell are you wasting your time posting on my half assed idea, when you should be in pubs becoming a more skilled player? Jack Ass.
                          Ну вот...

Comment

He already owns you
                            Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

galleleo, just cuz you got banned from our forums for absolutely no reason, doesn't mean you gotta be hateful to me, bigwig can own me in pub anyday....hell if i care.
                              Ну вот...

Comment

Working...
                              X