Continuum #1 Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuum #1 Again?

I know static burn made a thread in (November?) 2007 about voting for SS as #1 game for the month, and we succeeded. I am aware that we cannot win that twice in a year as well, but is that a rolling 12 month period, or can we do it again now that its 2008? If we can, what better time than now, with most students off for the summer, recruiting outsiders now would give them the opportunity to learn their way around the zones/arenas before TWL and AML begins, thus giving us a chance at a few more squads to compete with, at least for the summer.

Too lazy to find the link or statics original thread, someone pick up the slack for me plz.

u can win it more than once a year, u just cant win it back to back months i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Lizard Fuel View Post
      I am aware that we cannot win that twice in a year as well, but is that a rolling 12 month period, or can we do it again now that its 2008?
      Here's the site: http://www.mpogd.com/

It's a rolling 12 month period. Continuum won it November 2007, and when you look at the past winners, no game has won it twice within 12 months (since they started the rule) leading me to believe we have to wait till December 2008 for Continuum to be eligible again.

Comment

Originally posted by Static Burn View Post
        we have to wait till December 2008 for Continuum to be eligible again.
        Indeed, Continuum can't be selected in the game list on the voting page anymore.

It's still listed in the top 100 because I'm having the trenchwars.org server vote for it automatically once a day using a not-so standard way of voting :fear: .
        Maverick
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
        Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
        Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
        Subspace Statistics Administrator
        Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Mmav is a cheater. neener neener.:fear:

Comment

lies, hes increasing performance.

performance = the art of cheating carefully

:grin:
            The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
            SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

was there ANY increase in population from us getting to #1 on the website?
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                was there ANY increase in population from us getting to #1 on the website?
                Not possible to tell due to the lack of any stats longer than a month.
                Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

Working...
                X