No announcement yet.

Lag Problems In Trenchwars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if heroin bob and flion can donate enough money so all aussies can move to usa and stop lagging. :fear:

Comment

ye fuk u fuks and u lag!ez11!!!!one1!!
      y so -2ez-?
      rudy sux to kekekekekeke
      an i shot him and he didn die omgomGOJMGOMG!
      I HA8E3T AUSTRAILILILA!
      btw QUICKSAEND RUELZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111112111!!!!!! !

RIOT
      RIOT
      RIOT
      RIOT
      RIOT
      RIOT
      RIOT
      RIOT
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

None of the players in this thread whining of lag was ever good players to begin with. Wonder if they could beat 2 more players if lag was gone for some players.

Seriously lag is just something you have to deal with. I used to be fine with Aussies lagging. Sometimes it was outrageous to beat someone who was spiking madly with already around 250 ms ping but I could still beat them.

Takes some time to learn how to play against them but it's not impossible.
          3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
          3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
          3:i.d.> da fk is that?
          3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
          3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
          3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
          3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
          3:Shadowmere> LOL
          3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
          Shadowmere> Rofl
          Up in ya !> With his feet
          Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
          Up in ya !> l44t feet
          Deft> l44t f44t*
          Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
          Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

sertifi go back under your rock
            Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
            2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
            2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

so just to sum it up :

IF we had a bigger population, then removing the laggots or getting them their own server would be a possibility.

Nevermind that it actually effects the outcome of "competitive" games, they're our friends, so it's ok for them to have an advantage. It's ok for others who want to start playing this game to enter in with a disadvantage, even though the learning curve on this game is near vertical.

Nevermind that these people, while actually not cheating, produce the same effects in the game that actual cheaters do. And not to mention that the average player often can't tell the difference unless they see a brazilian flag for teh banner.

BUT since we have such a pitifully small playerbase online, we don't want to remove the 10% or less of the population that makes the game much less enjoyable for the other 90%. We also don't want to move them to a different server and split the already small zone. We just want you to accept the fact that, because of their geographic distibution, it's ok for them to not die when you shoot them, and then turn around and shoot you, all while you can't dodge the shot.

I got nothing agaisnt austrailians or brazilians, actually i really like your countries. However, i don't like the fact that the game is far from "fair" in many respects, namely lag. With all the endless debate around various ways to make the game more fair and enjoyable for the majority of people, the fact that a relatively small % of the population enjoys freedom from scrutiny, and even profits from it's supposed hinderance, doesn't fit. If we didn't brazilian or austrailian staff, i don't think they'd profit from it as much, or at least they'd fall under greater scrutiny. Thankfully, there aren't that many people who fall into that category, so i'll continue to do my best to aviod yall at all costs. it's not that i don't like you, it's that you get away with doing things in game that i cannot, and it gives you an advantage.
              .fffffffff_____
              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
              .fffffff\______/
              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
              .fffff\________/
              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
              .fff\__________/

Comment

Originally posted by DankNuggets View Post
                so just to sum it up :

IF we had a bigger population, then removing the laggots or getting them their own server would be a possibility.
                Good luck getting a server for each and every laggot. There are laggots in...

Australia
                New Zealand
                Brazil
                China
                Russia
                Phillipines
                and other island countries
                1:Underground> WHO THE FUK ARE THE WITH, EASE, WITH EASE, EASE JR.

Yojo?> And I keep arguing that when everyone else sees his stuff 3/10 of a second ahead of him, factoring in the 3/8 of a second it takes your brain to tell your hand to move, it's nothing to do with skill =/

1:zidane> they dont wanna play vs. u dald
                1:B4sERmaN75_X> dald youve been blacklisted by pirates gg

1:Ease> fucking stupid newbie sitting out of base for half an hour, then you finally come in and fire shots at 1000 mphl

Comment

I find laggots alot easier to kill.

But thats probably because my aim is really poor.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

PING Current:390 ms Average:280 ms Low:180 ms High:1010 ms S2C: 0.3% C2S: 0.0%

with nothing on :/
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                      PING Current:390 ms Average:280 ms Low:180 ms High:1010 ms S2C: 0.3% C2S: 0.0%

with nothing on :/
                      I have nothing out of ordinary so it can't be Finlag!
                      Regency> not in for dd lol
                      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Given that TW will probably not ban players due to their geographic proximity to the server, what is the strategy against high laggers?

They can swallow bullets and mines with the greatest of ease, although a barrage of red pew pews can do the trick. Burst, shrapnel and bomb prox damage seem to be the only other reliable way to take them out. Direct hits often miss, but bad shots sometimes kill. Should you aim for where the lagger used to be, or where he's going to be? Sometimes I try to just avoid them entirely, but this is not always possible, and I'd certainly rather kill them anyway.
                        Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
                        2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

Working...
                        X