No announcement yet.

++++ Small Weasel Petition ++++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was hard for the weasel to go through a hole and grab the flag at the last second or kill the terrier!

Sure if you were about to win and a weasel grabbed the flag it might be a little annoying but certainly didnt ruin the game it made it even better. Purebase is boring now when one side has won or is winning everyone specs and losses interest, you dont get the 4+ reset games anymore so bring back the small weasel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronn View Post
      What do you mean harm purepub? They added some competition it was fun trying to grab the flag with a weasel in the last seconds and when you did the game got that more important to win.
      EXACtLY

BRING BACK THE SMALL FLAG STEALING WEASEL
      LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

• Signed.

I love yo see the small weasels back in pubs.

Would even be better if ya removed the cloak ability on them aswell, then soem real skills needed to play them.
        MoooHaaa

Comment

• lots of terrible opinions in this thread
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• It is like a thread full of pubbers wanting things done to their pub.. don't they realize that vets make all the decisions here.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
              It is like a thread full of pubbers wanting things done to their pub.. don't they realize that vets make all the decisions here.
              Decisions are made regarding public arenas? Since when? 2005?
              (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

• I was just laughing at people like danknuggetz thinking they have an opinion that matters, thought they knew better after distension failed even though that was supposed to kill the zone forever.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• i'm sure bandcampgirl will become smod sometime in the next few months
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

• Biiiiggggg weasel
                    Cracklin Oat Bran. Kid Tested, Staffer Approved.
                    ?go hockey -WarkWark

2:Rob D> southern, are you female...please don't lie
                    2:southerngal> i m a girl
                    pH> if you're a girl then how are you on the internet?
                    pH> no computers in the kitchen

Kthx> guys going to QQ because he can no longer 4v4 pew pew. LOL

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by ph:
                    (RoboHelp)>FU stands for F**k You.
                    (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :pH:<Message>.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontrolz View Post
                      The problem with the small cloakers was that it was waaaaay too easy to reset the flag. Like I said, if the reset buffer was set to 10 seconds it wouldn't be a big deal.

Doing this would have 2 effects, first it would make sure that if the flag is grabbed by the opposing freq it was at least a TEAM effort. It requires more than 1 or 2 cloakers to hold the flag for at least 10 seconds. It would also decrease the impulse people have to change to the small cloaker when the round is almost up so we don't see the cloaker vs. jav match that eventually happens.

If the reset buffer was set to 10 seconds I'd actually prefer the small cloaker.
                      Signed! Very good post.

Comment

• Not enough shay laren gifs itt

and to stay on topic, here's a weasel

Comment

• why not bring weasels back to older settings and make them slightly too big to fit thru 1 tile holes?

o wait its cuz staff doesnt care about pub

Comment

• Insert the small weasles and remove the cloak and then all fine!
                            Nothing else need to be fixed.
                            MoooHaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              It is like a thread full of pubbers wanting things done to their pub.. don't they realize that vets make all the decisions here.

LOL vets? Try one or two people, just tell me you still aren't one of them.

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              I was just laughing at people like danknuggetz thinking they have an opinion that matters, thought they knew better after distension failed even though that was supposed to kill the zone forever
                              LOL!! (me laughing) I was just laughing at people like kthx who still has to keep some sort of forum-feud going, despite the fact that I haven't even posted in months. Glad to see you're making new friends.

Distension failed because Qan couldn't update it often enough and assholes like yourself bad mouthed it at every oppurtunity. But rest assured, I had much more fun in the few months it was popular than you've probably had in the last 5 years in this game. You're the only person who said distension would kill the zone, failure or not. Looks like you were wrong on both fronts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This game has really gone to shit. I have to say the new TWD page looks really nice, but beyond that, there's been nothing noteworthy. Pubs are even more lacking than they were at the beginning of the year. I guess once pubs are dead for good, you guys can really make this into the straight basing-wbduel game you wanted it to be.
                              .fffffffff_____
                              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                              .fffffff\______/
                              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                              .fffff\________/
                              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                              .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                              .fff\__________/