Achievements For Tw's Finest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achievements For Tw's Finest!

GREETINGS ALL! THIS IS YO BOI, CRAZI WITH AN IMPORTANT PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

RECENTLY I WAS CAUGHT COMMITTING A CRIME SO THIS MESSAGE IS PART OF MY DEAL WITH THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY:

Tyler

has come up with an idea for all of you to PONDER. We are going to need everyone's opinion so start telling all your friends who don't even play if they think this idea is good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Idea

What if we were to totally copy Valve and other game companies with their achivements? Except we would do it like the Chinese and just change a few things so it is catered to us and we can escape any type of legal actions?

FOR EXAMPLE:

If you got a 3-fer in the ?go javs arena (l0l yea rite u newb), you would be awarded a MEDAL for 3-fer in ?go javs. Then there would be a website (or maybe just your twd player page) that would display all the shiny medals. Perhaps even.. REWARDS? would be given for collecting certain .... i don't know, let me make up a word, MILESTONES? Maybe you will be prized a rocket.. in the beginning of a twjd match??

OK, so the ideas are still rough like Kim's buttskin, but still, I think we definitely need some of your opinions.

OK BEGIN THE FLAMING!!!!!!

COMMENCE
    KAI TZE

Originally posted by Kim View Post
    Medals should not be limited to the arena, ship, or player. Any player who commits enough time to these achievements may achieve them, but it will be difficult to get the higher levels of these achievements.

Levterr and levies are just as much entrenched in our game as javs and warbirds are, so I had no intention of leaving them out of public awards. If anything, it would show veterans a rekindling love for ship 4 that kind of separates long-time TWD players from long-time public arena players.

Medals should have a spectrum of unattainability versus accessibility. We want players to try for these medals...therefore say at Level 1 Solo Levterr Ownage achievement, we want a levterr to hold base by themselves on a private frequency for a minimum amount of points and time that is justifiable, however, at Level 3 of the same achievement, the requirements would be much more difficult, which would require a lot of trials and inevitable failures that would make the achievement so prestigious to uphold.

On a scale of things, there will not be a shit load of TWD medals as people are listing here. The obvious ones like MVP'ing constantly or best K ratios are honestly...kinda boring. We want more for our achievement system. Achievements can be quirky, and sometimes chance based. Our team of developers will try to find achievements in every nook and cranny of our zone in events not played as much and in ships that are more than despised upon. Make the achievements attainable at entry level, make the prizes lucrative and exclusive....this is my vision to the concept we are trying boil up here.
    Last edited by Kim; 10-11-2008, 09:51 PM. Reason: added important info
    1:Randedl> dude, if you ever spam out again during a game i'm benching you forever heh

5:Attila> then i sell windows vista and mac os's and stuff
    5:Attila> its good drinkin money :/
    5:crazi> u gonna be drinking cocks when they lock u up
    5:Crazy> cockmeat sandwiches
    5:Attila> :\
    5:crazi> dont forget the appetizer
    5:Crazy> jizz rag soup?
    5:crazi> Seasoned Grade A Meyer's Ranch 100% pure Cock with truffles and a light crab sauce
    5:Attila> u make it sound so yummy

I like.

I like a lot.
    <3 TW Radio

Comment

lol, bungie does that for Halo 3 for every achivement you get you unlock a medal etc
      it's good to have on a player profile, its better to have it on a player profile, but thats about it really, theres nothing else you can do to it
      but I think you should do it just in Matchmaking matches (TWD/TWL matches) have seperate columns for both leagues to see the achievements but not reset them, it'll have a good player history
      not for public matches like Pub and Javs and Base cause it'll be retarded
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Me like!
        TWLD Champion 2014
        TWDTB Champion 2013
        TWDTB Champion 2016
        TWDTB Champion 2017
        TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
        -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

sounds like an interesting idea give it a try
          4:JAMAL> plz learn to spell
          Exalt> bout to go to a boys party
          1:Guero> some hot girls got lot hair in their nipples

Comment

Every new game does it... like Call of duty 4, Day of defeat, Team fortress 2, Halo, Cyrsis ect..
            I love the idea! But it could take alot of time to code it and sort it.
            2:Crunchy Nut> some say he never blinks
            2:Audit> some say he hasn't had a bowel movement in 10 years
            2:Crunchy Nut> all we know is
            2:Crunchy Nut> he's called FLION
            1:FarScape> i was about to go out for a date
            1:FarScape> and she got pms
            1:Melanoma> private messages?
            1:FarScape> no
            1:FarScape> psm?
            1:FarScape> how does it called
            1:ajks> PMSsing
            1:FarScape> what women have ever month
            1:Melanoma> bloody vagina?
            1:FarScape> yea
            1:FarScape> lol
            1:FarScape> didnt want to say that
            1: Davie> its so disappointing
            1: Davie> when you get a message on a dating site
            1: Davie> and find out the person who sent it is either fat, ugly, or both
            1: Davie> ten ton tess who describes herself as average build
            1: Davie> you wanna message back saying "what fucking mirror did you look in"
            1:Undercut> ROFL

Comment

yea should do it, but what else besides 3fers would u be doin, would rather it not be in stupid idiot maps like javs and focused on twd/twl matches would be a lot more competitive, if it was in a lot of arenas a lot of ppl wouldnt take it as serious, if ppl take it serious to begin with
              ..::cranium::.. :devil:

twld season 10 champ.

Comment

Achievements

We need players to come up with what they would like medals for. What Achievements would you like to get credit for. There could be one for just about ANYTHING. Just suggest it. We need a list of achievements and medals!
                SSCU Trench Wars Moderator

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler View Post
                  We need players to come up with what they would like medals for. What Achievements would you like to get credit for. There could be one for just about ANYTHING. Just suggest it. We need a list of achievements and medals!
                  Kill Streaks In Matches (TWBD/TWDD/TWJD)
                  Double Kills/Triple Kills/ Teamfers in TWJD matches
                  High Bounty's (like over 300) in TWBD matches
                  Perfections in games (get over 10 kills and 0 deaths throughout the WHOLE match)
                  Get over 100 kills in a certain amount of time in basing (Beastality)
                  Flawless: Go a whole game w/o dying
                  etc etc
                  thats just an example
                  get over 20 kills in a TWJD/TWDD match (name the team they played vs)
                  get over 150 kills in TWBD matches (name the team)
                  i dunno if bots can record this but
                  if people can clutch out like a 1v3 or a 1v2 or a last man standing (1v1) in TWDD/TWJD matches
                  It'd be good if bots recorded assists so it can be like a team player medal for a certain amount of assists in a game
                  basing: get certain amount of TeKs in a game
                  Cruelty: killing the same player X amount of times in 1 game
                  Last edited by Efhat; 10-05-2008, 05:56 PM.
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Don't think that'll help very much but sure
                    :fear:

Comment

dont give rockets to start jd's or anything like that, stupid idea, just do the medals thing if anything
                      1:Mattey> proof that god doesnt exist : animals can swim into your dickhole

TWLD Season 10 Champion - Syndicate

Comment

yes

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                        Kill Streaks In Matches (TWBD/TWDD/TWJD)
                        Double Kills/Triple Kills/ Teamfers in TWJD matches
                        High Bounty's (like over 300) in TWBD matches
                        Perfections in games (get over 10 kills and 0 deaths throughout the WHOLE match)
                        Get over 100 kills in a certain amount of time in basing (Beastality)
                        Flawless: Go a whole game w/o dying
                        etc etc
                        thats just an example
                        Thats exactly what im talking about!! Once we figure out what we want.. we can make medals for the most exclusive ones. All will have achievement value. But only select ones will actually have a medal.

Stealth Angell> I only have Lvl.50 Ban Armor...I think Rudy's Ban Attack Level is 80...so I would lose

Comment

I like the idea lets have ppl contribute what they think should be "achievements" too - i mean, that way we use our combined brainpower amirite? I want something that has to do with 1000bty in LT cuz I know I can pull that shizzle off.
                          TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                          TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                          TelCat> i dont

Comment

original staff post

This is the Original post that i posted in the private staff fourms.

Kim, Pure_, Dameon and I were brainstorming in staff chat and Kim pitched an extremely good idea. I'm sure most of yall are familiar with with the Xbox Live Achievements feature, plus how Halo 3 gives Medals for doing certain things while in game. We plan to bring this same method to Trench Wars. As players accomplish specific things they get points (Xbox Live Method). Also as players do Very specific things they get medals (Halo 3 Method).

This is where you all come in. WE NEED ACHIEVEMENTS! Give us suggestions as to what you would like to get points for doing. This can be nearly anything... You could get an achievement for killing 10 people in a row without dieing in a twd match... or killing 30 people in a row without dieing in pub.. Or killing 2 people with 1 wb bullet. Or (if bot programming allows it) Killing 10 people off screen (Radar Expert). Things like that.. Things you would LOVE to have credit for but such things were impossible to prove.

The only thing is.. figuring out what should be regular achievements for points and which ones gives you "medals".

Each Achievement and Medal has a specific point value based on complexity. And ranks can be created based on points. As players get achievements and medals they are given ranks based on the amount of points they have. Of course not everyone will go for the same achievements and medals.. So maybe something could be done as far as Divisions of ranks. spit up by Pub, TWD, Elim, Events. Of course have an overall rank.. but have the ability to show where these players get that rank from.

Most of these could be done with the bot.. but some can be Mod controlled. Like a mod must validate the authenticity of some. 12,000 kills in ?go javs.... # of kills in pub before a reset..

As players gain these points.. they can be posted somewhere on www.trenchwars.org Have Playername, Rank, Most popular division, List of medals, List of achievements.

So give us suggestions on what you would like credit for. Try to post as many as you can think of all at once. So we have larger list all at once instead of sparsely populated votes with 1 or 2 suggestions here and there. As you think of more Edit your post.

If we get a good reaction from the staff and most of yall seem to back this idea we will go public and start getting public ideas on achievements/medals. LETS GET THIS GOING!!!

Comment

Sounds interesting.
                              JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                              the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Working...
                              X