No announcement yet.

New map ideas (looking for input)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cooleo, when i finish ?go hate the fake and ?go plade ill start designing some maps
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

a new style of turretwarz

Basically a circular design consisting of 4 flags around the circle. Maybe name it circlewar or something

Also With an idea from dameon angell

TurretDefense, a basic 2 base game, with 1 player from each freq in a wb with super (not pallies super) each teams goal would be to secure the other teams flag. Basically it would be a huge maze the wbs would be on top/btm of their base and be shooting through holes killing off the other team. Other team is sharks without the reps.
      Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

Dameon Angell's Tower Defense

A map like ?go sprint where with every kill you get points as usual and you use those points to upgrade your own ship to kill more guys that come thru.

There is a set amount of gunners who stop the waves coming in. Like a percentage of the total players vs the mob.

Every round the runners get a boost in Maximum Energy, Speed, Acceleration, and or Stealth/Cloak.

The Stealth is for certain special hidden rounds to be used only in that round and removed the next.

30 Seconds between runs for upgrade time and setup.

When the round begins the turrets cannot move (engine shutdown), but they can be attacked. The runners have short range (hockey) guns that are weak, but can wear on a poor turret throughout the game.

Game ends when an X amount of Waves have been repelled or a Y amount of mobs get past the turrets (into the awaiting safe at the end).

Available Upgrades:

- Upgrade Guns
        - Upgrade Armor (Energy)
        - Upgrade Fire Rate (Recharge)
        - Upgrade Rotation
        - Buy Portal
        - Buy Repel
        - Buy X-Radar (Cloaked Rounds)
        - Buy Burst
        DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
          2- ?go juggernaut a map where its 1 person vs everyone. The goal is to kill the juggernaut within the time limit. Juggernaut would need near 100k health. Should be able to bullet once every few seconds. Very slow recharge. Most likely play against some sharks/wbs.

This sounds like ?go machine, but the number of juggernauts playing was in ratio to how many people were playing the event.

If anything, a different map could spruce things up.

Some simple map ideas of mine:
          ?go tennis
          A simple rectangle with a wall in the middle. Two players/freqs that can are not allowed to go too close to the wall (net). Ships have reps, and the tennis ball is a thor. Reps have some delay to them. Rep back and forth. Different ships will have different attributes (speed, thrust, rotation, etc...). Thors can increase in speed after x amount of reps (if possible)

?go cornfield
          I guess this is a hunt-styled map. Could be used for other things but don't know yet (maybe deathmatch). Basically a hunt-styled map (semi-open with some walls/obstacles), but the entire map is covered in greens. All ships have cloak and stealth. Only way to see them is by the holes that are made because your ship is collecting greens. Greens could probably resurface every 1-2 seconds. Individual teams so you are never sure where your hunted person is (or maybe team hunt?).
          duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

nice ideas project.

Jord and i just finished ?go xmashunt and ?go xmashunt2 hopefully they will be added to tw soon
            Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

twcountry is up and running, hope to finish it in a month, started working on juggernaut tile set, and learning about lvz.

I hope to have juggernaut be around 7 tiles wide 7 or 6 tiles tall
              Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

?go Prison Break

2 teams each on 1 side of the map, both teams in a rectangle box.
                Both teams choose a runner (up to 3), the runner is a wb who cant shoot. The wb must make it to the other teams prison to win. The furthest wb wins.
                Each team would be able to shoot through holes in rocks, and objective kill other teams wb.
                Other ideas for this map, use sharks (no mine no bomb) 3 reps. 1-3 sharks with 3 reps each would include quite a bit of strategy.

With the help of dads revenge/jord finished ?go csdom (counterstrike domination) Basically like cstrike, but in a bigger map with lvz

Im looking forward to some of dameons new maps as well (go chain2 and cstrike2

Had to resize twcountry due to size restraints, but so far so good, should have all houses done within a week or 2
                Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

is this possible?

1:Hate The Fake> i was thinking of a map but i didnt know if it could be done
                  1:Hate The Fake> it would be based off of points
                  1:Hate The Fake> a time game
                  1:Kandy Kane <ER>> continue...
                  1:Hate The Fake> with each ship having a point value
                  1:Hate The Fake> each team would get a set number of special ships
                  1:Hate The Fake> 3 wbs, 2 terrs, 1 x, rest spids
                  1:Kandy Kane <ER>> whats in each level, a base?
                  1:Hate The Fake> spids = 25 pts per kill wbs= 50 terrs=100 x's = 250
                  1:Kandy Kane <ER>> mmm, that involves alot of bot coding
                  1:Kandy Kane <ER>> beyond me
                  1:Hate The Fake> well it would be either a big base or a deathmatch arena
                  1:Hate The Fake> but it would be an interesting game setup if possible

like maps for this would be a mix of deathmatch + tridm and maybe as a twist each team has a shark, everytime the shark dies the team who killed it loses 100 points
                  Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

I think you'd have to do that with a bot—that is, you'd keep track of "points" rather than the proper points you get from holding flags or shooting people. It would be very easy to code, though.

Comment

Originally posted by E sharp View Post
                      I think you'd have to do that with a bot—that is, you'd keep track of "points" rather than the proper points you get from holding flags or shooting people. It would be very easy to code, though.
                      Well if i had a bot coder i think i can get this map done in a month.
                      Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

You could have the ships start with a specific bounty collectable on kill and not have kill points increase your own bounty. So in effect your bounty will always be the same and you are worth those points. It can be done with the arena settings.

Edit: You can also set each ship to its own initial bounty.
                        ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
                          You could have the ships start with a specific bounty collectable on kill and not have kill points increase your own bounty. So in effect your bounty will always be the same and you are worth those points. It can be done with the arena settings.

Edit: You can also set each ship to its own initial bounty.
                          good to know what are the maximums/minimums for starting bounty.
                          Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

Yeah but you can't do subtraction that way, if you need that.

Comment

Map Idea: Basically a ripoff of Gatez except prize a repel to the person who is 1st to the end, of each round... maybe the settings of Gatez, gatez2 etc could be changed so hosts have the choice?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X