IP ignore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IP ignore?

Is it possible to ignore chat/PMs from an entire IP address? There's a certain assbag who comes on with a new alias and spams me every time I ignore him. I don't personally need to know his IP. I just want to send an ?ignoreIP and have something behind the scenes with the proper access to take care of it.
    Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
    2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Originally posted by CaptainPoopface View Post
    Is it possible to ignore chat/PMs from an entire IP address? There's a certain assbag who comes on with a new alias and spams me every time I ignore him. I don't personally need to know his IP. I just want to send an ?ignoreIP and have something behind the scenes with the proper access to take care of it.
    it would be a great feature, however if hes evading an ?ignore command its against tw rules and can be warned/banned.

Just do ?cheater <playername> evading ?ignore command, names used include ...
    Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
    2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
    2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Just as HTF says, Do a ?cheater call next time he evades your ?ignore and he can get banned if he continues
      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
      1:soild>they can say what they like
      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

That is weak though. Tattle to a mod so he can come on and wag a finger at the guy? Sounds like 3rd grade. The messages themselves don't contain any banworthy content. I just don't want to constantly be obnoxed.

This should be automatable, requiring no human intervention. And it should work even if the ?IPignore player's IP changes.
        Originally posted by Crunchy Nut
        2d spaceships nobody gives a shit

Comment

That is weak though. Tattle to a mod so he can come on and wag a finger at the guy? Sounds like 3rd grade. The messages themselves don't contain any banworthy content. I just don't want to constantly be obnoxed.

This should be automatable, requiring no human intervention. And it should work even if the ?IPignore player's IP changes.
          Weak or not in your opinion, this is how it works, all the "shoud be" and what not do not factor into solving your situation. Doing a ?cheater and getting the ball rolling on stopping this annoyance is the first step. Most of the time a warning is all it takes to bring it to a stop, if not the ban does.
          sigpic

Comment

Seems to me spamming in pm is kinda 3rd grade behavior. So be the adult and follow the guidlines to handle asshats oh I mean kiddies who do this. Staff knows how to handle the kiddies.
            ?find dads revenge

Comment

Originally posted by dads revenge View Post
              Seems to me spamming in pm is kinda 3rd grade behavior. So be the adult and follow the guidlines to handle asshats oh I mean kiddies who do this. Staff knows how to handle the kiddies.

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
              I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
              tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
              im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
              i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

just report them, hopping on different names to spam anyone is a NETBANNABLE OFFENSE

theres no greater satisfaction then getting the dumb fuck netbanned...
                The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                  hopping on different names to spam anyone is a NETBANNABLE OFFENSE
                  Nope, only that is not netbannable. See the SSC Network Ban Policy
                  Maverick
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                  Retired SSCU Trench Wars Bot Coordinator
                  Retired Trench Wars Core Administrator
                  Subspace Statistics Administrator
                  Former Mervbot plugin developer

Comment

Cross zone Spamming - Following a local zone ban, repeatedly
                    switching names to avoid ?ignore, then spamming or harassing zone
                    staff with cross-zone messages, after a warning to stop. Maximum 7
                    day net ban for first offence.
                    this
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

wont happen, cant happen, would have to reporgram the game, so, wont happen, ignore him...or change names

Comment

Lol at staff actually saying people get banned for spamming in PMs. Please point me to a ban where this actually happened.

Edit: And while we're at it let's ban half of TWLD/LJ players in advance because we all know what a shitshow that becomes when it's 1v1 or something similar.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                          Lol at staff actually saying people get banned for spamming in PMs. Please point me to a ban where this actually happened.

Edit: And while we're at it let's ban half of TWLD/LJ players in advance because we all know what a shitshow that becomes when it's 1v1 or something similar.
                          mango. got banned for this for 2 months. Had a staff member hop on my name and see the racism for himself, also a player from puma got banned for squad pming us during a match
                          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
                          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
                          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

the ban is for ?ignore evasion, not spamming.

Comment

Working...
                            X