This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
    difference is i got no warning at all, and from what i know warnings only last a week or so, therefore i should have been warned b4 i got banned and this is what i learned from KIM during my time on Pirates. Also at first i got banned for only a week but I THINK PASCONE just made it longer so i cant play TWL. so homo no romo.
    you dont need a warning when you've been banned for racism several times, i know this, ive been banned for months for racism, quit crying like the faggot you are and get over it, its your own fault dont know why you are complaining here, and isnt discussing bans illegal on forums? why is this thread still open?

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
      you dont need a warning when you've been banned for racism several times, i know this, ive been banned for months for racism, quit crying like the faggot you are and get over it, its your own fault dont know why you are complaining here, and isnt discussing bans illegal on forums? why is this thread still open?
      this
      Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
      2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
      2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

i really dont have any pity for people that get banned for racism.

its so easy to not get banned for it. just... dont be racist in pubchats on the game.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Closed,
          The next time just wait for my response to your message before you start a crappy post like this Eelam.

And as a FREE bonus some INFORMATION:

TWL - Rules:
          5.04 Banfree's
          A player can not be banfree'd in order to play TWL unless they have won an appeal from the BanG Op and the ban has been completely removed. No exceptions.
          Last edited by Cool koen; 12-06-2008, 11:21 AM.
          Parasect <ER>> I like fat men

Comment

Working...
          X