This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PH View Post
    i'm going to do something that your people are really terrible at doing on the freeway, phizey.

merged.
    racist

ban :turned:

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
      i'm going to do something that your people are really terrible at doing on the freeway, phizey.

merged.

LOL

you racist fuk

bout to get maisoul/pub to ip-hack u
      (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
      (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
      (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

lol this is total bullshit unban him

i have a longass record of racism and i only got banned 3 days last year for being rascist during twl
        TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

LOL gg idiot

Comment

When apt was on Spastic, he got banned for months for racism right when TWL was starting. More than once. :fear:
            sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
              When apt was on Spastic, he got banned for months for racism right when TWL was starting. More than once. :fear:
              I say keep him banned. He's obviously a shit-disturber, and he isn't too smart about it. So he was stupid, bite the bullet buddy, and try to not be such an idiot towards such a large portion of the community.

In addition, if he was 'let off' so he could play TWL, that would be a complete mockery of the rules. I'm sure apt isn't the only one that actually has had to pay his dues in full around TWL time. You screwed up, and the timing was terrible, maybe next time you'll remember this and it'll prevent you from repeated said actions. However, if someone can get banned for 3 months, and then get it lowered to play twl - what's the fucking point?
              7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
              7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
              7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
              7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
              1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

Hey, I totally agree. See my post in the TWL forum regarding bans; I agree that if you get yourself banned during TWL, you do it knowing full well that you're going to screw yourself out of playing in it. 95% of people that get banned are just being dickheads, and there's absolutely no reason to get yourself banned if you're not being one.

Missing out on TWL should hammer the point home that you shouldn't be a moron and break the rules that are so easy to avoid breaking. If eelam's lengthy ban is warranted (I have no idea about his ban history) it would be ridiculous and reflect horribly on staff if he got let off the hook because of TWL.
                sdg

Comment

This is not true. How can he be banned for 3 months? no way.

I dont know what happened but such a long time is NOT necessary at this moment. I mean 3 months cmon. you making ppl quit.
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

3 months for racism doesnt sound long enough. I mean pj got 1 month for using wireless..
                    Originally posted by Tyson
                    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                    Originally posted by HeavenSent
                    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                    Originally posted by Izor
                    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

When apt got "racism" banned for 3 months, it was because he'd been banned countless times before for the same thing. Hell, he was on my squad and one of our top players, and I agreed with him being banned just because he was an idiot about it (not to mention I axed him because of it). If the banning history is there for eelam, he should have to serve his time, as it's only fair. However, like I said, I have no idea what his record is like. I'm pretty sure the 3 month racism bans are for people that have a huge racism ban history. I just hope TW staff deals with this fairly and doesn't let the fact that TWL is starting play a part in what happens.
                      Last edited by Stabwound; 12-05-2008, 07:14 AM.
                      sdg

Comment

re

difference is i got no warning at all, and from what i know warnings only last a week or so, therefore i should have been warned b4 i got banned and this is what i learned from KIM during my time on Pirates. Also at first i got banned for only a week but I THINK PASCONE just made it longer so i cant play TWL. so homo no romo.
                        TWLJ SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        TWLD SEASON 12 CHAMPION
                        KISS MY RINGS

1:Eelam> http://i31.tinypic.com/2vjskt2.jpg
                        1:Eelam> 3:TagMor> meh, i get girls regardless
                        1:Eelam> ROFLMAO

Comment

damn that sucks well you had no chance to win lb anyways better to stick in spec and watch us win once more.
                          1:cripple> guys i am sorry for all the inconvenience of my virginity that i have let out on this squadron, i love u all

1:Chief Utsav> please leave me alone

Comment

well if you know you have several past warnings,even bans(?) for racism then watch your mouth, you knew what u were doing,take the bite
                            https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                            1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                            1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                            1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                            1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                            1:soild>they can say what they like
                            1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                            1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

thats hilarious

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by eelam <tw> View Post
                                difference is i got no warning at all, and from what i know warnings only last a week or so, therefore i should have been warned b4 i got banned and this is what i learned from KIM during my time on Pirates. Also at first i got banned for only a week but I THINK PASCONE just made it longer so i cant play TWL. so homo no romo.
                                no the point is you shouldn't be using racism when you know it's wrong... and against this zones policies

not trying to bend the rules

"well i can be a bit racist as that just gets me a warning so then i'll watch what i say, staff told me so"

fact of the matter is if you have been banned before for racism and are still using it for whatever reason then you deserve the longer ban the next time, if you keep doing it longer again till you learn your lesson and stop being a dick

obviously this is yet to sink in
                                In my world,
                                I am King

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X