email to users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email to users

Hey Lets come up with what we want to say an email to our users.

Dear User,

Although you might not have played Trench Wars in awhile, we would like to invite you back to play again. We are working on revamping a few problems that we realize might have affected your game play. We are working on a way to upgrade our current server, as well as making improvements to the staff within the zone as well the zone itself. Trench Wars Leagues are up and running right now, and we have also introduced a new league called Trench Wars Draft Tournament where captains get to draft players in a three league tournament during off season. We also have a new event called Distension which is like a continuum MMORPG in which you get experience and gain levels for your ship in a basing type atmosphere. We also are planning on starting up several other tournaments this year including a racing cup tournament, and perhaps a few others. As you can read we have really been working on to create a better atmosphere for the zone and the only thing we are missing is you. If you are getting bored with whatever game you are now playing, or if you just have a little free time on your hands for whatever reason. Why not spend a little time catching up on some old acquaintances, playing some of your favorite old events, and seeing what great improvements and changes have been going on in the zone since you left.

Hope to see you soon,
    Trench Wars Staff
    Last edited by kthx; 12-12-2008, 01:50 PM. Reason: out = other.. tired
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I'd go maybe a bit less formal (though there does need to be some kind of introduction), and use some bullet points to highlight the going-ons in TW.

Comment

I would agree with that, sorta just a rough draft up there, letting people know we are working on things that might have made them quit is a must in this kind of thing I think.
        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Hello (username here?)

Subspace Trench Wars would like to wish you a safe and happy new year. We have currently been making our game more user friendly, and would love for you to come back and check it out. All feedback is welcomed. We are currently playing TWL (Trench Wars League) and have set up a MMORPG in which you gain levels and customize your ship. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Trench Wars Community
          Devest.proboards.com

2:Lance> OMG
          2:Lance> BCG is afking in my arena
          2:Master of Dragons> you got steve'd

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

New Maps are in production...

Comment

Hmm i suck at typing stuff

but how about a nice little image to help

Sorry couldnt resist.

Comment

Damn man, that looks nice, didn't take you very long to whip it up either.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

haha nice witness
                Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

?go Prisonbreak, Twcountry, Hathunt, Treehunt, Birthday, Divbase, Defense, Devest, Trifecta, CSDOM, Brickbase, Sharkball, HateBase, Hatetf, Assassin, JavTerror, JavHunt, XmasZombies.

Comment

don't mention distenshit!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. 420 View Post
                    don't mention distenshit!

lol
                    and how it should get aids and die?

Comment

Dear (grownup)

Remember the endless days of ROFL EZ and NOOB? Well Thier back and better then ever!! {and so on}
                      ?find dads revenge

Comment

thinking

Just a thought, maybe we should set like a date,
                        kinda like a reunion party, come play tw on such an such date, not superbowl weekend tho.
                        Then after that every month, do a tw email in general. like were saying.
                        dont ask me were i come up with this. it just happens =/

Hello Fellow Trenchwars Players

On January 17th Saturday and the 18th Sunday we would like to invite you to the first ever Trenchwars continuum Reunion Party. Many of you may have forgot about us, but we have not forgotten about you! Please feel free to buzz on bye and see your old comrades terring it up in trenchwars. We would love to see your old face again, and hear what you've been up too these days.. Are you still saying those three little letters " lol " to your friends? I know we still are here.
                        You might even be surprised by some of the changes taking place in trenchwars, for instance we have a new TWD event called TWSD. Yup, thats right TWspiderDuel, but I can't tell you all the new surprises we have been working on, your just going to have to see them for yourself.
                        If you've lost your copy of continuum please feel free to download the game again at http://www.trenchwars.org/?download or http://ssdownloads.com/download.php?fid=5.. Maybe its even time for some of you to show your kid/s the game you loved so much.

Your Pals at Trenchwars

ps. Remeet people from all over the world, an kill them again.

Thankgod for spell checkerz! didnt work worth the crap.
                        witness> To corney? Mr. 420> stick to building
                        5:Witness> but my great grandpappy was a writer.
                        5:Witness> true story... wrote kids books.
                        5:Mr. 420> lol
                        I give up =/.
                        Last edited by Witness; 12-21-2008, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Better be a good subject line in the email- No penis/drug/get rich schemes!

I like the idea of the reunion party. The letter templates seem nice, and you might want to stylize it a bit with bold words, different fonts, etc. Enough to draw attention and catch the eye, but not so much to look trashy.

Probably want to mention the pizza tournaments that are going on, as well as the reset TWEL and tourny ladders (they were reset I think?).

Also link to the current sites (forums, TWL, pub stats, etc)
                          .fffffffff_____
                          .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                          .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                          .fffffff\______/
                          .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                          .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                          .fffff\________/
                          .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|
                          .ff\ffffffffffffffffff/
                          .fff\__________/

Comment

Hello HateTheFake,

We at SSCU Trench Wars Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

an email i recieved, but yes lets get this out before or near after the near year
                            Devest.proboards.com

Creator/Co-Creator of:

Comment

Originally posted by HateTheFake View Post
                              Hello HateTheFake,

We at SSCU Trench Wars Forums would like to wish you a happy birthday today!

an email i recieved, but yes lets get this out before or near after the near year
                              Well happy birthday!

:groovy:

:sorcerer: :sorcerer:
                              .fffffffff_____
                              .fffffff/f.\ f/.ff\
                              .ffffff|ff __fffff|
                              .fffffff\______/
                              .ffffff/ffff.ffffff\
                              .fffff|fffff.fffffff|
                              .fffff\________/
                              .fff/fffffff.ffffffff\
                              .ff|ffffffff.fffffffff|