Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont flame me. PWEEZE

2 onixs both in top 5 atm $$

MetalKid and Psymorph...MK got like 45-5 and 42-3 and 35-5 all in 1 day ...he is da $...scores are guesses..dont remember exactly...and psy is just sexy...even if he sucked hed be in top 5
    It's not whether you win or lose. It's how you place the blame.

www.onixsquad.cjb.net

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
      Did you mean vihtis 1195(+-7), (which sounds like an alias to me... but I don't know) because hell, I've got a higher rating than vihta 742(+-2), and your only justification on vihta was he had a high rating. Annul is good, but I wouldn't put him in top 5. I think Psymorph and a number of others are better.
      !rank vihtis

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

But ruby as #1? He's no good in wb leagues (look at his scores).
        -Epi
        I've seen both of them play, maybe ruby chokes a little in leagues, but my list was not only meant as an evaluation of league performance. it was intended to give the top skilled players. In my opinion, when ruby is at his best, no one but blood has a chance against him.

Just an observation, not saying I should be on that list by a mile.
        -Epi
        good!!

Comment

Ok so you said Vihta but meant vihtis? I guess vihtis is probably an alias for vihta. Too many of them idiots running around to keep track of.

Comment

I wouldn't say psymorph is top 5 in wb, but in javs, hes $$.

In my opinion fireballz is #1 wb in this game, or at least in top 3. He may not ba as good as i heard he used to be, but when he wants to he can rip it up. He can save his team in leagues, and if he tried in elim he'd rape TW. If you ever watch him play, you notice how accurate he is.

Oh and Domi and Jack are defenitely top 5-10 in my book, fuck i hate light. And btw jack is not that inactive, i've seen him in quite a few elims lately.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

That unknown guy rocks.

Comment

Who cares about wh0rebirds anyway?

?go #<insert priv basing arena here>

-nt-
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Vihta = Vihtis... I bet it's just a different conjugation of the same word in Finnish.

Fireballz was best back when I started playing TW. With his 2048 res he'd just vulch and run and spec for rec :P

-Epi
                  Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                  www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

Actually Banzi, people have higher kill/death ratios as well. When you were ranking and then never using the name again once you had 500, you had a nice 2:1.. now many records are much higher than 2:1 just cause people care again :P

But ruby as #1? He's no good in wb leagues (look at his scores).

Just an observation, not saying I should be on that list by a mile.

-Epi
                    Look at my scores? LOL, sorry epi, I guess you didn't see the games where I played and cared.

WF was the only game I played like shit, I am pacific time, the game was at 12, I had to wake up at 8:30 and play, that's like 4 hours of sleep for me. I was so tired I couldn't even keep my head up. All of my other games were 2:1 or higher with exception of my most recent game, but it was higher then 1:1.

Edit: If you're wondering why only 4 hours of sleep, My saturday shifts last until 1 am. It's a 2 hour drive home. 3 am + 1 hour to take shower, eat etc. fuq, why am I even typing this shit

I quit

Another Edit before I go to bed: Wanna get a mini-bet going on Epi? I'll put something worth of value.. got any names to trade? I'll bet you that I get at least a 3:1 ratio against Onix this coming sunday
                    Last edited by Ruby; 07-23-2002, 03:19 AM.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by HellzNo!
                      I wouldn't say psymorph is top 5 in wb, but in javs, hes $$.

In my opinion fireballz is #1 wb in this game, or at least in top 3. He may not ba as good as i heard he used to be, but when he wants to he can rip it up. He can save his team in leagues, and if he tried in elim he'd rape TW. If you ever watch him play, you notice how accurate he is.

Oh and Domi and Jack are defenitely top 5-10 in my book, fuck i hate light. And btw jack is not that inactive, i've seen him in quite a few elims lately.
                      Fbz is also very solid, another wonderful addition to our sexy line up.

Deny is of course the best of all, he can pwn our 1st string 4vs1 w/e, his lag is worse then israeli's $

Originally posted by Veteran
                      2 onixs both in top 5 atm $$

MetalKid and Psymorph...MK got like 45-5 and 42-3 and 35-5 all in 1 day ...he is da $...scores are guesses..dont remember exactly...and psy is just sexy...even if he sucked hed be in top 5
                      Ya but that doesn't compare to the 30-0 I got when I was ranking with Lies
                      Last edited by Ruby; 07-23-2002, 03:13 AM.
                      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Another Edit before I go to bed: Wanna get a mini-bet going on Epi? I'll put something worth of value.. got any names to trade? I'll bet you that I get at least a 3:1 ratio against Onix this coming sunday
                        Bet with me, ruby, you put up the name Lies and I'll put up the name "Israeli Lag" that you won't go 3:1 against Onix
                        I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

In response to ruby,

Jack and Domi might be between 5 and 10 but they are definately not top 5. I don't think Domi has ever been THAT good. he's good just not top 5 good

and fireballz might be able to take vihta now that i think of it.

Lies
                          Blood
                          Annul
                          Fireballz
                          Vihta

Comment

Re: Top 5 wbs at the moment

Originally posted by Seize
                            in my opinion:

#1) ruby/stab/lies (rating=1508 without spec4rec) - Very consistent, has some room to grow
                            #2) Blood (v. good when it counts [leagues]) - jee, nuff said.
                            #3) Annul (always does well in sd/leagues) -.....
                            #4) Vihta (rating 1300, not bad) - i never killed him in elim til he went to army but he is also pretty inactive.
                            #5) KickAshMan (they say he's good) - wtf kind of comment is that. plus he never plays.

people that should be there but aren't due to inactivity:

-Bhang
                            -Banzi
                            -Jack
                            I don't get how you are taking stuff from elim ranks to do your stuff by. I think the 1500 and 1800 ratings in there now are a good excuse, but stuff like (they say he's good) is kind of stupid. And whether or not someone is playing every day doesnt affect their skill necessarily.

MY LIST OF TOP 5 TALENTED WB's
                            1- 3-way tie between Blood, Bhang, and Banzi
                            2- 2-way tie between Ruby and Dystrophy

and there are my top 5. When people are that good you can't rank them in order very well, since they tend to beat each other regularly and with variety.

Looks to me like you were bored and just threw down some names.
                            -Dave

Comment

Re: Re: Top 5 wbs at the moment

Originally posted by Foreign

I don't get how you are taking stuff from elim ranks to do your stuff by. I think the 1500 and 1800 ratings in there now are a good excuse, but stuff like (they say he's good) is kind of stupid. And whether or not someone is playing every day doesnt affect their skill necessarily.

MY LIST OF TOP 5 TALENTED WB's
                              1- 3-way tie between Blood, Bhang, and Banzi
                              2- 2-way tie between Ruby and Dystrophy

and there are my top 5. When people are that good you can't rank them in order very well, since they tend to beat each other regularly and with variety.

Looks to me like you were bored and just threw down some names.
                              I never see Bhang,Dys,Banzi on at all, and so not only can the other people on my top5 probably beat them but so can i most likely.

also, you are new, so dont go telling me how to rate players. the reason i put kickashman there was because many many people have told me he was one of the best, I saw him in elim a few times and i figured i'd give him #5.

also, yu're ez. the thing you said about how if they don't play every day it doesn't affect their skill thats BS. I saw Jack lose to With Ease, now do you think he would lose to him if he was active? lol!

Ruby is better than blood IMO as far as pure skill goes.

you're just mad cuz u didn't make the top 5, hell I wouldn't even put u in the top 20

OH YEAH AND...

Blood Bhang Banzi, hmmm... what squad are they from again? what squad r u from again?

do I smell bias?

Last edited by Seize; 07-23-2002, 10:45 AM.

Comment

where have all the sikas gone?

Comment

Working...
                                X