Top 5 wbs at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by banzi fuq
    k whatever, line up and ill start dueling u wankers. just msg me when i am not playing an elim
    Boy are you in for a surprise.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
      not bad in dm brookus
      I wasn't trying.

I've never lost a wb duel in which I said "quack quack" beforehand.

llater,
      Tony

Comment

heh
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

-1. MetalKid
          -2. Ruby
          -3. Annul
          -4. Vihta ( Vihtis )
          -5. KickAshMan

Former #2:
          Mikena, but inactive?
          - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

I'll meet you at the bottom left safe in pub 9 and we'll see who is better!

I own the bottom left safe!
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Top 10 wbs of all time during their prime:

1. Static Burn
              2. Jeraden
              3. Jack Kiefer
              4. Chloroform
              5. FieryFire
              6. Psuedonomentia
              7. Zeno
              8. Stab/Ruby
              9. KickAshMan
              three way tie between Dimethicone, Path of Daggers, and Childrn of Light
              Last edited by Webbb Llama v1.5; 07-27-2002, 04:02 AM.
              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Ruby the best Wb in tw? lol.
                Someone even placed him in his top #10 ever, which means Ruby would already own Sika, Fireballz, Banzi fuq to name a few better WBs.
                Wake up ppl, this guy has been bragging about is so great skills for a few months and now you ppl actually believe he is the best in tw. he might be good but not the best. And the real elite players don't come up with excuses like "i didn't try so i lost", "i was tired so i lost".

-bram

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
                  Ruby the best Wb in tw? lol.
                  Someone even placed him in his top #10 ever, which means Ruby would already own Sika, Fireballz, Banzi fuq to name a few better WBs.
                  Wake up ppl, this guy has been bragging about is so great skills for a few months and now you ppl actually believe he is the best in tw. he might be good but not the best. And the real elite players don't come up with excuses like "i didn't try so i lost", "i was tired so i lost".

-bram
                  Few months? I've been playing since TW started. Man.. you are clueless. Since you are on Disoblige, you have no wording in this, go base. I don't brag about my skill either.

Edit: Even if you were talking about someone else, the reply would have been the same, jeese, go jump off a cliff yo', that was some tight BS.
                  Last edited by Ruby; 07-27-2002, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbb Llama v1.5
                    Top 10 wbs of all time during their prime:

1. Static Burn
                    2. Jeraden
                    3. Jack Kiefer
                    4. Chloroform
                    5. FieryFire
                    6. Psuedonomentia
                    7. Zeno
                    8. Stab/Ruby
                    9. KickAshMan
                    three way tie between Dimethicone, Path of Daggers, and Childrn of Light
                    stick sudden,sika,dawnerz,ncrawler,1~red baron~1 (lol i think that is the name ZB used) in there..and i am sure there are other exceptionally good players missing. then again it's kind of hard to compare skills from different eras..some of those guys did have great aim but they warped and had huge resolutions...so they crumbled when the restrictions came. but you really cant rate em 1-10
                    I agree.

Comment

You can't really rate anyone. Some people have good days others have bad. And you notice most of the list is from around the server. Not many US guys "THAT" I "KNOW" on that list
                      ataris/justin/altitude

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq

stick sudden,sika,dawnerz,ncrawler,1~red baron~1 (lol i think that is the name ZB used) in there..and i am sure there are other exceptionally good players missing. then again it's kind of hard to compare skills from different eras..some of those guys did have great aim but they warped and had huge resolutions...so they crumbled when the restrictions came. but you really cant rate em 1-10
                        There is someone who knows what he's talking about.

Edit: On second note, go base dab.

Comment

I agree with banzi about not being able to make a top 10 of all time because of the rez restriction. I remember a few years ago, when some people were at 1600x1200 while others were at 800x600 it just wasn't fair. the reason their records in elim and duels and sd would be so good is because they would stay out of the lower rez's range and shoot from far.

banzi has to be part of the top 10 of all time list for sure btw

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            Everyone knows that Wolven SSJ5 SUPER GOGETA 54087 is the best wb, nt.
                            We all know, though, that the chicks dig WB champs from TW. From what I hear, Ruby is quite the lady's man after he tells them about his elite sniping skills...
                            Reclusion
                            "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

First of all, I never even mentioned when you started playing TW, all I said was I mentioned that since you started posting a lot on this board, about how good Light is how good you are, ppl actually started to believe that you really are the best. And I just said that I think that there are several ppl who are better in WB.

Second, before I joined disoblige I was in Scrotal's Horde for 2 years, I think I can say I've got my share of dueling-experience. Just because I changed into a baser last year that doesn't mean i know shit about dueling, thank you.

Third, btw where were u 3-4 years agoo in the leagues? You had another name or something? Because I don't remember a guy named Ruby back then. First time I noticed you it was in a game Scrotal's Horde vs Zero Hour. Tell me your other names so I can get a better impression about who you really are.

And I think before the reslimit you couldn't really say who were te best duelers, because the guys with the big resses had A LOT of advantage. And I think only after the reslimit you could really see who were the best..

-bram

Comment

Th@ KiLL@> !rank unknown

Robo Ref> Rating: 25504(+-13405) Wins:0 Games:64 Kills:64 Deaths:0 Ave:393

what about that

shhh thats my 2nd name
                                Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Working...
                                X