No announcement yet.

Top 5 wbs at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the key word is "when trying" and so if he's ever lost, (to me 3 times) he wasn't trying at that time but when he has won, (beaten me 4 times) he was trying or maybe he wasn't trying and he till beat you.

Comment

like when i beat you 10-3 and 10-6 and you got angry?
      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
      Server> dont worry mirror
      Server> shark fits your tits
      Peace <ZH>> shut up
      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
      1:Hercules> im level 90
      1:Hercules> in 9d
      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

Everyone knows that Wolven SSJ5 SUPER GOGETA 54087 is the best wb, nt.
        sage

Comment

Originally posted by Server

How's that 10-1 with fireballz?

And dont make any excuses i saw that
          I wasn't trying.

Ask Fireballz himself.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

Moral of the story: If you have the sudden urge to duel Ruby, remember to ask first if he's going to try.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
              Moral of the story: If you have the sudden urge to duel Ruby, remember to ask first if he's going to try.
              TK I thought you were smarter than that... geez. It's quite obvious that it's impossible to tell if anyone is trying until AFTER the fact.

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

Here is my top 5.

1. Ruby - I considered myself to be able to beat him a little while ago but he just sky rocketed to awhole new level after he joined Light.

2. Banzi Fuq - Even though im not exactly friends with the guy you have to respect his skill. He has been one of the best for a long time now.

3. Gundam - Amazed at how well he has played.

4. Annul - Love this guy, always be good friends with him always good battles with him aswell.

5. Vihta - Pretty silent fo rthe most part. Silent but deadly. $$$
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

1)Brookus!

SAW HIM YESTERDAY AND I WAS LIKE WOW! OMFG OMFG OMFG... WHERE DID HE COME FROM!

not bad in dm brookus

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

TK I thought you were smarter than that... geez. It's quite obvious that it's impossible to tell if anyone is trying until AFTER the fact.

-Epi
                    No, ask me if I'll try, if I say yes, then you have me stuck. Not that I think anyone would win when I am though..

Comment

ruby, im tired of this, I beat you when u tried a while ago, Im not saying i could do it now, but back then I did.

when i tried out for Light, u dueled me once after I won, u started getting mad and making excuses and saying u weren't trying, so then u asked me for another duel, and i agreed but before we started I made sure to ask u if you would try this time, you said "yes"

after that was done you were unbelievably mad at me (for beating you i guess) and asked for another one, I said no, then u said i wouldn't have a chance to get into light.

so i did 1 more time, and lost on purpose.

I'll admit that right now I think you are the best wb in all of TW, but plz dont say u never lost a duel when trying or anything like that. be content with the knowledge that you are good now.

Comment

Originally posted by Seize
                        ruby, im tired of this, I beat you when u tried a while ago, Im not saying i could do it now, but back then I did.

when i tried out for Light, u dueled me once after I won, u started getting mad and making excuses and saying u weren't trying, so then u asked me for another duel, and i agreed but before we started I made sure to ask u if you would try this time, you said "yes"

after that was done you were unbelievably mad at me (for beating you i guess) and asked for another one, I said no, then u said i wouldn't have a chance to get into light.

so i did 1 more time, and lost on purpose.

I'll admit that right now I think you are the best wb in all of TW, but plz dont say u never lost a duel when trying or anything like that. be content with the knowledge that you are good now.
                        I've always been good, that isn't how it happened at all, and I don't get mad over this game. I'll type things like this:

"kljasdfl;kdasjdsl"
                        or
                        "fucking shit gay shit I suck"
                        or
                        "god damn Im tired"
                        or
                        "yawn"

It doesn't mean I'm mad, usually half the time I can barley keep my head up, it was 3-2 am man, I can't remember which. This ain't no thang

Comment

jee

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                          5. Vihta - Pretty silent fo rthe most part. Silent but deadly. $$$
                          Here's some noice for u...JEEEEEEEEEEE ;Å
                          TWL-J champ season 5 (Elusive)
                          TWL-D champ season 6 (Elusive)
                          TWL-D champ season 8 (-FINAL-)
                          TWL-D champ season 10 (Syndicate)

Comment

k whatever, line up and ill start dueling u wankers. just msg me when i am not playing an elim
                            I agree.

Comment

who cares anyways. Everytime someone loses they just say they weren't trying. Very gay.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by banzi fuq
                                k whatever, line up and ill start dueling u wankers. just msg me when i am not playing an elim
                                I'd like a crack at you banzi, i think you let me duel you a long time ago and you just beat the fucking shit out of me, I think I might be up to a 7-10 these days. I'll holler at you next time i see you!
                                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Working...
                                X