Top 5 wbs at the moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HellzNo!
    I wonder where id be right now in a wb if i hadn't forcused on basing so much in the past two seasons. hmmmm, I wonder where i stand against someone like ruby. Next time i see you in tw can you duel me plz. I'm not saying i'll win, i suck in wb now, but i'd still like to see where i stand.
    OMG OWNED BITCHED SONNED SLAPPED EATEN GG'd EZ'd PIE2theEXTREME!

You think the great one has time for you? He's busy with the mobs of girls that saw his screenshots over Yahoo Personals!
    Reclusion
    "That's what's so illogical about being a smurf. I mean, what's the point in living if you don't have a dick?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Blood
      You based Ruby's #1 for elim rating, but now you still do not raise me to the first place, I DEMAND JUSTICE. I disagree in Ruby outskilling me.
      sorry ruby, but i agree with Blood. He is more experienced and has more all around skill than you. It has more to do with the amount of time he has been playing. You are still good, but you're not as good as Blood. IMHO.

PS: i owned you in that tourny that one time, and you were trying. And don't lie. So i guess you did loose a duel? :eek:

Comment

• skater 1st of all, where the fuck have u been? i havent seen u on in like a month or so, so unless u've been playing weird hours, u can't know who is good and who isn't.

Ruby is better than blood

im not saying this because i like ruby or hate blood because im indifferent towards Blood and i dislike ruby.

Comment

• Originally posted by skater

sorry ruby, but i agree with Blood. He is more experienced and has more all around skill than you. It has more to do with the amount of time he has been playing. You are still good, but you're not as good as Blood. IMHO.

PS: i owned you in that tourny that one time, and you were trying. And don't lie. So i guess you did loose a duel? :eek:
          Heh Skater.. you've always under-estimated me completley. Tournaments aren't really official duels though... plus your lag was freaking insane, I hit you 20 or so times I was winnin' 8-5 and you turned on lagtronic and owned my ass !

You should come on every once in a while man, Light misses you <3
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

• i miss u skater
            <3

Comment

• lol, instead of admitting that he lost a duel, Ruby Skater of cheating!

LOL

Comment

• I dont think blood has been playing all that longer then ruby has. He came on the scene around the same time I did. Like 4 years ago. When scrotal's Horde!! was all of us newbs.
                2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

• Originally posted by Seize
                  lol, instead of admitting that he lost a duel, Ruby Skater of cheating!

LOL
                  Are you a newbie or something?

Skater is the ex-captain of Light.

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                  I dont think blood has been playing all that longer then ruby has. He came on the scene around the same time I did. Like 4 years ago. When scrotal's Horde!! was all of us newbs.
                  In other words, I've played since TW first started.

Comment

• that is why its so funny ruby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Seize
                      skater 1st of all, where the fuck have u been? i havent seen u on in like a month or so, so unless u've been playing weird hours, u can't know who is good and who isn't.

Ruby is better than blood

im not saying this because i like ruby or hate blood because im indifferent towards Blood and i dislike ruby.
                      what squad are you on? i just want to know so i can see if you have any credibility to make a call like this.

Comment

• he is in wolvencreed and another squad
                        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

• Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                          he is in wolvencreed and another squad
                          That covers quite a bit of ground you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                            he is in wolvencreed and another squad
                            if this is true, then i am awed by your skillz to pick out an elite WB. you newbie.

Comment

• Seize is 1st string Shriek I believe..

Comment

• And Tony is a starter for Light..

Comment

Working...
                                X