This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got banned

So izor died out 5-10 vs quake today (gj on that one), i entered the arena after he had already died out and was in spec. I spammed him good game newbie or w/e for all the shit he spews out of his mouth daily.

literally 20 min later i get banned for this under this rule:

1.05 Harassment & Private Message Spamming
    If the attending game Referee feels abuse or harassment is being given to anyone involved in the game by a player who is not playing in the game, that player will be silenced. Proof of the harassment must be provided to the Referee or League Operators within 5 minutes of the completion of the match, by method of a screenshot. For further validity, the spammer must be reported to staff via ?cheater.

1.05a
    If sufficient evidence is provided according to rule 1.05, any abuse of the League Conduct Rules during a match will result in a:
    I) A Trench Wars ban from the zone (8 days total) if the offender is on a TWL squad in order to cover at least 1 Round of TWL. Note: This rule also applies to a player who spams under an alias and is found to be on a TWL squad.
    II) *warning if the player is not on a TWL squad and then a ban from the zone (2 days total) if the player continues to abuse the rules. If, after serving the ban, the player continues to abuse the league rules, they will be banned from the zone (8 days total) in order to cover at least 1 Round of TWL.

Repeat game conduct offenders may be banned from Trench Wars League for as long as the League Operators feel is sufficient.

i wasnt silenced, i was just banned. izor wasnt even in the game, he was sitting in spec moping because of his 5-10.

Seriously? how does this make sense...
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Admin in Trenchwars is a joke. There is 0 accountability for their actions. Seems as the population has fallen so has the conduct of Staff.
    I d/l Infantry yesterday, it is made by the same people as SubSpace. Similair format, except you are a soldier instead of a spaceship. Seems to have a much healthier community too.
    sigpic

Comment

bans21@trenchwars.org, don't repost

Comment

Working...
      X